+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 504
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey sonii82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,503

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Brit went in a few minutes ago and woke up Dan she wanted to talk to him... Since he was asleep she just asked him if he would talk to her later.. He said fine...

    So she is going to go through with her plan to put in the last minute pleas... She told Joe again that she was going to do it... He said work it hard...

  2. #42
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,221

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I should think Brit has a better chance with Shane (as his former coach) than with Dan, although it is a little late now.
    I wonder why she all of a sudden started to fight.
    Probably so Dani wouldn't have time to be mad at her? It's eviction day. If Dani gets mad now, oh well. One of them won't be there tonight to suffer the wrath..lol
    andee and JustJuls like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  3. #43
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,558

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    And to think....just a few days ago today would have been a day of mourning Thank goodness Dan is no longer on the block.

    I'm ready for the endurance tonight! Can't wait to see Dan actually TRY this time
    polarpi, sonii82, tapper01 and 2 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    I should think Brit has a better chance with Shane (as his former coach) than with Dan, although it is a little late now.
    I wonder why she all of a sudden started to fight.
    Shane is not attached to Danielle. And he isn't very bright. I think he could be swayed easily when it is mentioined that Frank has not called him up for a pow wow AND clearly wants Brit out. I wonder who he thinks is his alliance.
    andee and Dukie like this.

  5. #45
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,558

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Oooooooo, yeah! I've never been able to watch an endurance comp on the feeds. Do we get to watch them?
    The best part of having the feeds! Yes sir...we get to watch 'em!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    And to think....just a few days ago today would have been a day of mourning Thank goodness Dan is no longer on the block.

    I'm ready for the endurance tonight! Can't wait to see Dan actually TRY this time
    Or Ian does and puts Dan and Frank on the block. I am up for any action, anything at all! Dan winning is not going to be all that exciting, really.
    petertracy likes this.

  7. #47
    Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Age
    36
    Posts
    21,558

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Or Ian does and puts Dan and Frank on the block. I am up for any action, anything at all! Dan winning is not going to be all that exciting, really.
    Uhhh, no thanks

    I love it when Dan is HOH.
    Lightfoot, andee, Shoepie and 4 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Probably so Dani wouldn't have time to be mad at her? It's eviction day. If Dani gets mad now, oh well. One of them won't be there tonight to suffer the wrath..lol
    The ONLY reason I would want Britney to stay over Danielle... is purely for the entertainment factor. She can be funny at times.

    Hmmm.... *ponders* Naaaa... changed my mind... Danielle is more entertaining... Dramatic and she breaks out in rashes...

    Sorry Britney... ya gotta go.
    Lolli likes this.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Uhhh, no thanks

    I love it when Dan is HOH.
    Oh I definately do too. I just think his noms are going to be very predictable.

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Shane is not attached to Danielle. And he isn't very bright.
    Nuff said!!!!
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.