+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by NeverGetGot View Post
    It was funny the role reversal last night. Frank was downstairs enjoying life with the whole house, while Ian and Brit mocked ERRRRRBODY a'la Frank and Boogs last week. At least she is fighting for it, especially since it's not near as daunting as what Dan was facing a few days ago.
    I thought the night she and Ian got drunk then were talking game in the pool. Nothing funnier than too drunk people trying to make sense. (at least from what I heard)(the pool was too noisey).

OK...so I couldn't hear too much game talk.... it was still very funny watching them circulate in the pool... round and round they went...all the while being drunk. Drunk people... just funny to watch! Yep... thats right... I'm easily amused.
    Punkin and NeverGetGot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I can't imagine it will work, but I'd at least like to see her try something. Everyone there is aware of how little power Brit holds in the game. I don't see them aligning themselves with her over Dan.
    But... she plays such a great game.... thus why she gives advice on how to win the game. Maybe she should pick up Dan's book that he wrote...

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Is there a way to give these hamsters their coffee intravenously? I want some action!
    I'm here likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Is there a way to give these hamsters their coffee intravenously? I want some action!
    I want some action too.... and if coffee won't work... give them something stronger... hint hint.. alcohol.
    What? It would be pretty funny watching them drunk during the live show...
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.

House cleaning has begun. Dani needs to get out of bed so she can start running the vacuum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar

Boogie should open up an Iced Coffee shop in the Backyard.....which of course would become heavy in debt and be shut down due to its owners ongoing legal woes....and to think I started the season liking the guy.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

My suggestion- take a nap so you can stay up for the endurance comp tonight
    Uncle David, JustJuls and I'm here like this.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

I should think Brit has a better chance with Shane (as his former coach) than with Dan, although it is a little late now.
    I wonder why she all of a sudden started to fight.

Ok...the house is NASTY. I remember season 8, they would all be cleaning....pretty much the whole house. Now they just have to clean the area that will be scene on camera on Thursday? I realize why they can't have a vacuum...someone would be turning it on all the time to ensure they could scheme without being overheard, but they really should let them have it at an allotted time, once a day so they can control the ants. After seeing that kitchen floor, I see why they have that problem. Or at least make them sweep it daily with a broom. I'd be grossed out to live there. Everyone else would be plotting and I'd be cleaning..
    Punkin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    My suggestion- take a nap so you can stay up for the endurance comp tonight
    Oooooooo, yeah! I've never been able to watch an endurance comp on the feeds. Do we get to watch them?
    4thatchers likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread