+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Brit says she has never gone to Jenn for a vote. She says she could try with Dan.

Joe encourages her too just to see....

Brit says she thinks Shane is a lost cause....

She said someone flip flops every time you turn around. who was she talking about? (the entire house)
    I'm here and NeverGetGot like this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Pretty sure Joe just told Brit there's no way he will vote for Dani unless Shane does so also.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Pretty sure Joe just told Brit there's no way he will vote for Dani unless Shane does so also.
    That is what he told her... He said he won't do that because if he did.. That leaves him out there by himself again (Janelle vote)... So is not going to do anything without Shane...

Then Frank comes along and that breaks up their talk...

Quote Originally Posted by NeverGetGot View Post
    Speak for yourself....I told Frank to do everything he could to look more orange.....now he's a carrot.
    I didn't know that.... maybe you could tell Britney she looks quite green.... green with envy.... over Frank's game play.
    Punkin and Nonnie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    It's interesting, but I don't remember Brit mentioning Dan's name once in this pitch. It's all been Frank hate, Dani's loyalty to Dan and the need/inability to get Shane's vote.
    Of course Britney is hating on Frank... he is the person who put her on the block. She should be hating on the people who won't vote her to stay instead...
    Punkin and Uncle David like this.

FORT Fogey

Okay then Joe and Brit go talk to Shane!

Frank leaves... She says to Joe I am wedged up against a wall... Shane has a girlfriend... I am going to have to go talk to Dan.. Joe says he will talk to Shane (we know he wont)... Missed some but it sounded like she knows Shane won't budge because of Dani...

She is more banking on getting Dan than Shane... We all know that is a lost cause... Dan will never trust her to give her anything again and would never keep her...

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I didn't know that.... maybe you could tell Britney she looks quite green.... green with envy.... over Frank's game play.
    It was funny the role reversal last night. Frank was downstairs enjoying life with the whole house, while Ian and Brit mocked ERRRRRBODY a'la Frank and Boogs last week. At least she is fighting for it, especially since it's not near as daunting as what Dan was facing a few days ago.
    Punkin likes this.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Frank leaves... She says to Joe I am wedged up against a wall... Shane has a girlfriend... I am going to have to go talk to Dan.. Joe says he will talk to Shane (we know he wont)... Missed some but it sounded like she know Shane won't budge because of Dani...

She is more banking on getting Dan than Shane... We all know that is a lost cause... Dan will never trust her to give her anything again and would never keep her...
    What happened to Dani's good ole friend Britney... you know the one who said she doesn't want to campaign against her as she has had her chance to win before?

I know its a game... and she should campaign... I just think its funny... how its OK for Britney to say one thing... and do just the opposite. What that sorta be like... um... lying?
    Punkin likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Okay then Joe and Brit go talk to Shane!
    I can't imagine it will work, but I'd at least like to see her try something. Everyone there is aware of how little power Brit holds in the game. I don't see them aligning themselves with her over Dan.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread