+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 8/30 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I think they've been wanting to go to Trivia, but the strategy sessions kept going and going.

Now people are creating food for eating and I think we now have TRIVIA for real.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

lost feeds trivia

Quote Originally Posted by chermorr View Post
    Sorry Arieflies i posted same thing
    Don't be sorry. There is a lot of over-lap posting for feeds. If one misses something, another picks it up.
    chermorr likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dan and Dani need to stay away from each other until this vote is over... Eagle Eye Joe has really noticed that today they have talked and that Dan gave her a hug goodnight last night... It is really making Joe jumpy... That along with Britney being in his ear all day.. He is really questioning keeping Dani... Shane is still not budging so it is probably fine...

Spoke too soon!! LOLOLOLOL Popped in for a scene of Joe and Shane searching for something in the SR cupboards.

Back to the kitchen crew and Britney in the bathroom.

Joe being Joe again.

He is always the first one in the house to figure these things out behind the scenes and begin putting the pieces together. He just keeps knocking that one piece off the table and not noticing. He can't finish the puzzle and comes up short. If he finished figuring out even half the things he has this season, he'd be one of the smartest players ever.
    Lightfoot, andee, Dukie and 1 others like this.

Eagle Eye went into the bathroom and lingered a bit because Dani was talking housing with Brit...BUT Dan was at the sink. Probably watching for eye exchanges between Dan and Dani. Both did very well.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGH View Post
    Joe being Joe again.

He is always the first one in the house to figure these things out behind the scenes and begin putting the pieces together. He just keeps knocking that one piece off the table and not noticing. He can't finish the puzzle and comes up short. If he finished figuring out even half the things he has this season, he'd be one of the smartest players ever.
    I agree. He gets really close to figuring out things, but then does nothing. His problem seems to be that he is afraid of directly questioning the people he suspects of two-timing. If he would just go confront the people, he would probably confirm things based on their reactions.

Hoping for a good Comp tonight. Anything to shake up the house is fine by me.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-30-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

His other problem is that people have a really hard time believing any of his theories or stories. So it just goes in one ear & out the other.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

This looks made for Dan or Ian. I could see Dani stealing it. I'll be shocked if Joe isn't off within the hour.

+ Reply to Thread