+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    There's a Flashback Events thread in this forum, sometimes you have to scroll down to find it because it's not used every day.

The funeral: 8/26, 7:50PM. Any cam.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I'm not sure how many posts you have per page, but the day is 8/26 Live Feed Discussion. For me it is page 46, post #451.

I don't know if this has been discussed, but I have a question: when reading the live feed discussion, I had the feeling that during his funeral, Dan berrated Danielle as part of his ploy, but didn't really mean it. During the show, though, I had more the impression that he meant it, then pretended it was all part of his ploy once he formed the alliance with Frank. Which is right?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed, but I have a question: when reading the live feed discussion, I had the feeling that during his funeral, Dan berrated Danielle as part of his ploy, but didn't really mean it. During the show, though, I had more the impression that he meant it, then pretended it was all part of his ploy once he formed the alliance with Frank. Which is right?
    I dont' think he meant it, because he was trying to save them both. Mostly, anyway. CBS really did a chop number on the happenings from that night.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

the phrase "your dead to me" cant ever be taking seriously (thats some joe schmo type shhh)

BBs greatesr player of all time (Dan) wasnt serious at all, just playing his game

btw, i hope Brit gets the $25k prize

+ Reply to Thread