+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

West Coast airing of the show is delayed by the Rep VP Nominee speech. If you have your DVR set for 8 PM, include the 9 PM show as well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Of all the nights to be late! Thanks for the warning.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    And even though Britany hasn't really done much I really kind of feell sorry for her, and Ian too. Dan really ran roughshod over both of them, just to save himself. What a vicious game this can be ! But for great moves, this ep will go down as one of the best.
    To be fair - the roughshod of Ian was warranted: Dan had to take a lot of heat from Boogie and Frank last week when they accused him of all sorts of things that Ian actually did. Dan wisely didn't say anything then and instead used it when he was nominated for eviction. And how he did it was well played.
    4thatchers likes this.

That was such a fun episode to watch! I will truly miss Britney's facial expressions.

I did feel a tiny bit sorry for her in the sobbing diary room clip.

While Frank did cheat, I think them calling him out was just production trying to stir up something. However, I don't object to the events that transpired because of it.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Dan is amazing. Forget Booger, Dr. Will and Dan would make the best alliance in the history of all humanity.
    Punkin, 4thatchers and Lolli like this.

I liked how it looked like Frank was surprised as anyone that Jenn used the POV. I don't watch the live feeds but if they can keep all of this secret alliance stuff under wraps they may be able to divide and conquer.

Also - does anyone know where the funeral starts on the "live feed" threads - I'd be interested in reading the real time reaction as people are watching it unfold - especially the Dani part. I don't know what day this actually happened. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by malthus View Post
    Also - does anyone know where the funeral starts on the "live feed" threads - I'd be interested in reading the real time reaction as people are watching it unfold - especially the Dani part. I don't know what day this actually happened. Thanks.
    I'm not sure how many posts you have per page, but the day is 8/26 Live Feed Discussion. For me it is page 46, post #451.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

FORT Fanatic

I've always given credit where credit is due and Dan's move was great.

But...Frank deserves credit as well. hear me out.

Frank didn't have a crew any more. He's block from competing for HOH for two weeks.

With Dan coming to his senses and allaigning once again with Frank (assuming he's not lying to him again)...Frank has built an alliance, solidified his relationship with one of the strongest (or..strongest) players in the house, brought in two pieces of furniture to string along (Jenn and Dani) but most importantly he's exploded the rest of the house's alliances. I think Dan's behaviour at his funeral helped make Frank's decision...he pissed a lot of people off.

If Frank had been stubborn and stuck to his...send Dan home mind set, he'd still be the house's only target, not playing for HOH and have no alliance.

Britney may state that Frank fell victim to the Mist but actually it was an excellent game play move.
    Hyper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by malthus View Post
    There's a Flashback Events thread in this forum, sometimes you have to scroll down to find it because it's not used every day.

The funeral: 8/26, 7:50PM. Any cam.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread