+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Oh I think BB just sucked me back in. That was a fantastic move. He is the master of manipulation!
    It really was totally incredible. I think the key part of the plan was the "funeral". He had everybody in tears, and then he kicks Danielle to the curb like dirt. It put everybody in shock, and they all had no idea what just hit them. It is still hard to figure out what hit them even after watching it over + over. The complexity of the plan makes it all the more incredible that Dan was able to pull this off.

Dan may be the only player where I can actually say he "deserves" the money (after that move). IMO, he earned it with that move right there. I am still in shock (like the house was at the funeral).
    Punkin and sonii82 like this.

Ok, I still teared up during Dan's funeral when he got to Ian. That was amazing. I might need to retire my Dr. Will pic for a Dan one

ETA- <3 James. Thank you Irish for posting his tweets!
    Last edited by Lolli; 08-29-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Loved them showing Dan's celebration jumpathon at the end. That meeting was beautiful.
    Punkin, march and Sticker like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Is anybody from the NY/Long Island area and have verizon? Do you know what channel the show is going to be on tomorrow. I have no idea what the sister station is.

Their faces... WOW... Talk about the biggest surprise blindside in BB history...
    Sticker and my2girlz11 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Got to give credit where it's due, that really was a brillant play by Dan. I'm actually suprised that Frank believed him, I don't have the feeds, so just how long did all that actually take ? I really didn't want a vet to win this game, but I won't be too upset if Dan manages to pull it off after tonight. The only bad part, for me, is that Frank is included. I really hate that guy, I just find nothing likable about him-- AT ALL- and his Boogie-worship sickens me. After he gave up playing in HOH for 2 weeks during the comp I was celebrating because I thought, finally they can get him out, then wham Dan makes the deal ! Crap ! And I realy think Dan will stick to this deal. And even though Britany hasn't really done much I really kind of feell sorry for her, and Ian too. Dan really ran roughshod over both of them, just to save himself. What a vicious game this can be ! But for great moves, this ep will go down as one of the best.
    Dukie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Their faces... WOW... Talk about the biggest surprise blindside in BB history...
    Are you sure?

Attached Images Attached Images

In that very last DR clip of Brittany....I did feel very sorry for her. I think we can see now why she is basically giving up today in the house.

She really took it hard and was crying the worst I have seen anybody break down before on the show. She even broke down worse than Danielle did IMO. Very sad. Count it....3, 2, 1...ok...I am over it now.

Seriously though, I will miss the drama she brings to the house.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24 View Post
    Are you sure?

I almost forgot about Dustin... His too is up there amongst the best.... I do love this picture... Great shot of the moment of surprise..
    dagwood and Sticker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    Is anybody from the NY/Long Island area and have verizon? Do you know what channel the show is going to be on tomorrow. I have no idea what the sister station is.
    Sorry I wouldn't know but if you go to your local verizon channel listings and put in your zip code you should be able to find it...
    my2girlz11 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread