+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: 8/29 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 8/29 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    I think they were talking about Jojo. But I wasn't really listening.
    They were saying Jojo. Who is is Jojo? I thought it must be Joe.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    They were saying Jojo. Who is is Jojo? I thought it must be Joe.
    She was the girl from NY with the heavy accent. She was voted out like week 2.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Oh yeah! I've already forgotten her. Sometimes being old is a good thing.

Sorry Joe!
    waywyrd, andee, catsrule and 4 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Really?! Two views of Joe sleeping!?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Hmm.. going back a few hours ago when we caught a brief discussion where Dan said someone lied to him about how much he was paid for All-Stars, and he said he asked Robin and she said that was a lie.... we thought it was Boogie he was talking about, but Dan was just telling the story to Britney, who wasn't there when he was telling it earlier, and it was Will he was talking about.

Talking about when he (Dan) finished BB10, he tried to get in contact with Boogie, because Boogie had come in with some other vets to do a food challenge. Dan asked Shawn (BB staffer) for Boogie's number, Shawn said no, but I'll get in touch with him and give him yours.

He was at some event in Vegas during that time with Boogie, Will, and some others. That's when Boogie was giving him the advice that we've heard before, about how he should just go back to his normal life, etc.

THen a week or so later, Will emailed Dan, with a list of 10 things you should do. Dan says whenever he was approached with an offer from people, he'd run it by Will and Boogie to see if it was legit, and they'd offer him guidance. Said they were really helpful. Dan says "Will's a really nice guy, but I never got... why lie outside the house?"

Then Dan says "but he wanted me to..." then holds up a pillow and mouths something to Britney that we can't see... then removes the pillow and ends with "put money into that"

Says he had a financial person look over the stuff with him, and it just didn't make sense
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Danielle and Jenn talking about Ian in the dining room. (Ian apologized to Jenn for his 9/11 comments)

Ian has now joined Dan, Brit, and Frank in the arcade for chit chat
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Can I just say I'm really glad we have the episode we do tonight, because this is turning in to one of those days on the feeds.
    andee, Uncle David and Lolli like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Hmm.. going back a few hours ago when we caught a brief discussion where Dan said someone lied to him about how much he was paid for All-Stars, and he said he asked Robin and she said that was a lie.... we thought it was Boogie he was talking about, but Dan was just telling the story to Britney, who wasn't there when he was telling it earlier, and it was Will he was talking about.

Talking about when he (Dan) finished BB10, he tried to get in contact with Boogie, because Boogie had come in with some other vets to do a food challenge. Dan asked Shawn (BB staffer) for Boogie's number, Shawn said no, but I'll get in touch with him and give him yours.

He was at some event in Vegas during that time with Boogie, Will, and some others. That's when Boogie was giving him the advice that we've heard before, about how he should just go back to his normal life, etc.

THen a week or so later, Will emailed Dan, with a list of 10 things you should do. Dan says whenever he was approached with an offer from people, he'd run it by Will and Boogie to see if it was legit, and they'd offer him guidance. Said they were really helpful. Dan says "Will's a really nice guy, but I never got... why lie outside the house?"

Then Dan says "but he wanted me to..." then holds up a pillow and mouths something to Britney that we can't see... then removes the pillow and ends with "put money into that"

Says he had a financial person look over the stuff with him, and it just didn't make sense
    It would suit TPTB that Dan wouldn't know how much Will/Boogie or any other person was offered to go to All-Stars. Power of negociations, if you don't know how much X got, you can't try to ask for more.

He may have lied but...BB can lie too.

What a boring day. Except to get food, they haven't moved.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I wanted to comment on how the DR came over the speakers to tell the houseguests that Brit was being looked at last night. I was watching the feeds at the time and there was a weird, long period with fish. They had been commenting on how long Brit was in the DR, so that must be when it happened. You won't find it on last night's thread because we didn't see anything but fish, and there was no comments made by the houseguests afterwards, so we didn't know it happened.

Brit just disappeared, they seemed to wonder why she was so long, and then after the fish, she was never mentioned again.

Ian getting teary in arcade, saying he can't help but feel responsible for Brit's eviction, feeling guilty about Boogie, etc.

Dan consoles him, saying everyone but 3 leaves before finale

+ Reply to Thread