+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree217Likes

Thread: 8/29 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/29 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Talking about Lady Gaga's "Judas" song and Danielle says she doesn't understand it. Brit says, "She's in love with a guy who keeps betraying her over and over again.... Like Dan and me!" (I was thinking it was more like Dani and Dan myself).

Brit says she might say that tomorrow night in her speech. She will call Dan her "Judas". Didn't Dan already get called Judas in his season? I don't think Brit knows that or something. She is acting like it is new. Dan fans would probably love it if she did that. (I never saw Dan's season. It is only one of three seasons I missed - 1, 9, 10). I really think I need to see it now.
    GabbyG likes this.

LOL! These houseguests just don't care about the rules of BB! They keep singing, over and over again. We get fish and also can hear BB telling them to stop over and over again. I can't help but laugh. Skippy is getting a work-out on the fish right now!

Just a few more minutes to the show. Yay!
    CupidGuest likes this.

Lol! Now, Dan is playing with them. They will talk about a song and he asks them how it goes! He's an instigator, that one!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Talking about Lady Gaga's "Judas" song and Danielle says she doesn't understand it. Brit says, "She's in love with a guy who keeps betraying her over and over again.... Like Dan and me!" (I was thinking it was more like Dani and Dan myself).

Brit says she might say that tomorrow night in her speech. She will call Dan her "Judas". Didn't Dan already get called Judas in his season? I don't think Brit knows that or something. She is acting like it is new. Dan fans would probably love it if she did that. (I never saw Dan's season. It is only one of three seasons I missed - 1, 9, 10). I really think I need to see it now.
    Dan's season was the best season of them all! Season 1 takes too long (they had shows every night) and Season 9 will make you feel like you need to scrub yourself clean. Go watch BB10 right away!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Britney hates Christina Aguilara with a passion. She is doing impressions of her by screaming nonsense. More fish!!
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Dan's season was the best season of them all! Season 1 takes too long (they had shows every night) and Season 9 will make you feel like you need to scrub yourself clean. Go watch BB10 right away!
    Season 8 - with evel Dick made me want to scrub my mind out! The things he said!!!! I was dumb enough to Google some of those expressions, and you just can't un-know something! That is why I stopped watching for 2 seasons.

But, I came back. Of course!

Lol! Skippy gave up trying to make them stop singing in the arcade room, so we now have four feeds on Joe eating cereal. (But, we can hear Britney screaming/singing in the background.)
    Allie likes this.

Britney hates Christina Aguilara with a passion. She is doing impressions of her by screaming nonsense. More fish!!
    Yes! I can't stand her either! I swear me and Brit are best friends that never met. Goddddd I CANNOT finish watching this season if she leaves. Especially with Janelle leaving mid-season. PLEASE CAMPAIGN, BRITNEY!

Also, season 10 was a great season just because the casting was great.

"SUMMA CUM- MAGNA- MAGNA CUM LAUDE! LOOK IT UP, JARRY! LOOK IT F*CKIN UP!" hahah oh Libra <3

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

coincidence that the feeds cut back to the "awake" group as soon as the east coast airing of tonight's show ends? they were on Joe sleeping throughout the entire episode...
    Sticker likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

We are still on sleeping Joe an all cameras.... It's because they wouldn't stop singing. Skippy got mad and took it out on us!

Season 8 - with evel Dick made me want to scrub my mind out! The things he said!!!! I was dumb enough to Google some of those expressions, and you just can't un-know something! That is why I stopped watching for 2 seasons.

But, I came back. Of course!

Lol! Skippy gave up trying to make them stop singing in the arcade room, so we now have four feeds on Joe eating cereal. (But, we can hear Britney screaming/singing in the background.)
    I did the exact same thing. I was so disgusted with the show after Dick and his spawn made it to the final 2, that I skipped 2 seasons before coming back for Season 11. Season 9, I don't get the impression I missed much, but Season 10 I had to go back and watch
    maude~flanders and Allie like this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

+ Reply to Thread