+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445
Like Tree469Likes

Thread: 8/28 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/28 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    This got me to thinking that the way Joe + Shane so easily + surprisingly sided with Frank that maybe BB said something to them in the DR about how if they wanted to go further in this game, they had better side with Frank. It is awful fishy how Jenn, Dan, Joe, + Shane are all in alliances now with Frank. I am afraid BB talked to all of them and hinted that to go far, they should stick with him. It sure has me wondering, after hearing Frank self-proclaim his "greatness" + deservedness to win this game.

I hope anybody but Frank wins this thing. I am almost at the point of hoping Jenn wins it, just to try to give it to someone who didn't have extra advantages.
    I don't think the DR would need to get to those people -- Frank's just doing what he & Boogie were doing when Boog was still around -- playing all sides of the house. Frank can't be HoH for 2 weeks, so he's striking secret deals with anyone and everyone to avoid going on the block right away. I still think he'll be gone within 2 weeks, but I don't think this is a DR conspiracy.

I don't know what to say about Ian's 9/11 talk, I'm not going to FB it. I live in NYC now and I lived here then. I understand Jenn's reaction. I'm just glad I didn't switch the feeds on after BBAD was over. But I'm not going to hold this particular thing against Ian. He was drunk, he was a kid at the time, and from what I'm reading he felt appropriately remorseful after.

And while he was kind of stupid to start saying everything to Frank's face that Brit was saying behind his back earlier, I'm glad that somebody is standing up to Frank in some way, instead of all the covert ass-kissing and back-biting that's going on. Frank should be feeling the heat now, yet he's still feeling cozy.
    Punkin, Sticker, Shmee and 1 others like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

BBAD... Bitter Britney was going on and on and onnnnnn about how bad a player Frank is and how she would NEVER give him his vote... if he made F2. Bla Bla Bla....

While everybody was sitting around chatting... all that could be heard was... squeak... squeak... squeak... squeak... Ian was rocking on the hammock. BB... please give that kid a swing set. *puts fingers in ears*
    Downsey likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Just watched Brit's rant about Frank. I love Brit so even though I completely disagree with her points, it had it's funny moments. Once again..it's ok to threaten Frank (cutting his hair, buring his property) without anyone speaking up but it had it's moments. But Brit is annimated and witty. Love her to bits, wish Dani was on the way out (except I waiting eagerly for an epic meltdown)

The thing that ruined it for me was Danielle. What the hell was the fake giggling about? The only reason we know she is in the this game is because she's such a pyscho train wreck, following Shane around like a stalker. (now think about it...her fixation is Shane...SHANE...the world's most boring Mannequin)

Dan looked like he would have been better pleased if Brit's rant was cut in half but overall...not bad.

If only BB could edit Britney... she definitely can be funny. I love her sarcastic ways... but last night/this morning was too much.

Hey Britney... have you ever heard of... "less is more". She started out funny then it was just became awkward.

I love how Britney is going on and on and onnnn about how bad Frank is in this game... Um.. hellooooo.... he outplayed you... outlasted you.... outsmarted you. I don't know... comparing Frank's game to Britney's game... he did a bit better than her.

Having said that... I do see Frank walking out the door right after Britney. After being the key word here.

During Britney's long winded ramblings... she did make a few good points. Stupid plays of the game... Frank taking the chum baths and not playing in HOH comps. And Jenn taking slop for the rest of the season to make sure Dan doesn't win... then they save dan. Um... what a waste!

Joe is having a big conference about how to split up the beers because a lot of people owe people beers. Nobody quite understands it, but they are all good with it because Joe gave away most of his for tonight. I dont understand why they are letting Ian drink so much. They must feel sorry for him.

I didnt know Ian was such a drinker.
    Ian is a wild and crazy guy... just look at him while swinging on the hammock...

Yeah, I cant hear a word they are saying because of the water. I caught a few things about them making fun of Frank losing the next 2 weeks of HOH just trying to help Dan get back at Ian or something like that. Brittany is trying to give Ian advice for how to win the game. Since she already promised Danielle her jury vote, I am suspecting she is promising Ian her jury vote too.
    Thats classic... Britney is giving advice on how to win the game... when she herself CANNOT...

*falls on the floor laughing*
    maude~flanders likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Just watched this on flashback and while Joe, Frank and Ian are out at the hot tub getting "into it" - Jenn is alone upstairs in the HOH room deep in thought and looking very sad
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread