+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree469Likes

Thread: 8/28 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 8/28 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan: Good morning, Jennifer

Jenn: Good morning, Daniel

Dan: I'm feeling good today. I'm feeling good about everything.

Jenn agrees then gets called to DR. Dan offers to make her one of those coffee things.

It sounds like they had Fleetwood Mac for wake up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Frank teaching Dan to make coffee! What...you fill it up, you dump out the grounds...Dan has never made coffee??
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He's also teaching him how to make the coffee protein drink. Huh? You learn something everyday, Dan.

Britney up and putting on make up.

Frank and Dan to the patio.

Dan tells him of his concern with Britney getting too curious. He's concern she's not going to go home quietly.

Dan said he is going to flat out tell Britney she doesn't have his vote so she won't go looking for a second. At this point she told him she only has Ian for sure.

Frank suggests that the reason he's voting for Danielle is that he is trying to repair that relationship, otherwise he is all alone in the game.

They also discussed getting Ian out after Brit rather than Shane because the coming comps will be geared more toward Ian.

And they acknowledge that Shane doesn't know anything about an end game.

Dan went into make the coffee where Britney is guarding the coffee pot then gets called to DR

Brit gets her coffee, goes to patio where she tells Frank she is waiting on her DR. Said they wanted her up there 20 min ago. then Fish.

Frank talks to camera kind of summing up his week from bad to good. He likes to think that he had Dan's back against the wall so he had to tell him stuff. In BB, information is power. Dan's in a corner right now. Even if I go up against him, I've got the votes. I'm exhausted. I'm really close. If I can make it through the next two weeks, I might have a shot. He points to Jenn as the girl he's taking to the end.

Jenn: We're really rolling now.

He tells her he let Dan know he's not putting up Jenn when it comes to five.

Ian up and in the back yard beginning his sunblock rubbing routine.

Danielle yawning on bathroom couch.

FORT Newbie

Just catching up here from the morning feeds. Does anyone know what side Joe is on? Does Joe know what side he is on???? He said that he could understand "little lies" in the game but not big ones. I guess telling EVERYONE in the house you are their side, voting their way, you're gonna get revenge, you gonna win HOH, VETO, etc. etc. are all little lies! I am dizzy just trying to figure out what he will do.
    Punkin and 4thatchers like this.

Jenn is telling a story about how one of her friends who is deathly allergic to eggs, ate some at a restaurant and she had a reaction and got very sick.
    I'm sure Danielle isn't out there or we'd be hearing about what all she's allergic to and how long she had to stay in the hospital one time and how she almost died. Twice
    Last edited by Lolli; 08-28-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    Punkin and Texaspet like this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Poor Shane just got woke up by Eagle eye so he can tell him all his brilliant scenarios
    Lolli likes this.

+ Reply to Thread