+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
Like Tree959Likes

Thread: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Joe/Dan/Frank talking about food and restaurants.
    Jenn and Dani putting on makeup.

I haven't seen Shane Brit or Ian yet.

Edit- Brit in the bathroom now.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

these people are making me crave fried chicken.

Joe's back outside so no game talk.

I don't see much chance of anything changing, veto ceremony should be soon - maybe an hour or so... people will get up, primp, then BAM.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Last night during the whole thing, the feeds ran smooth like buttuh. This morning we're back to freezing and missing sections. When I did a flashback of a portion of Dan's soliloquy this morning, I had no problem. Maybe the problem was a shift change for morning and that the digital is in the moment rather than taped and presented. It is frustrating, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    I haven't been watching this morning, just reading your posts - did you see the conversation where they decided against it and what their reasoning was? (I think it's smart reasoning - calling Ian out might feel satisfying, but it's not really good game play). Also, I know that Jenn was concerned about explaining to people why she was using it and that part of calling Ian out was to explain the veto use - if they aren't calling him out, did they come up with a reason for her to tell everyone? Or do they not care anymore? I would think that it was definitely something she would be concerned about.
    I did not, it was in the wee hours of morning when I was sleeping (for three hours, lol) - I read a little about it last night though, the Frank and Jenn late night talk.

Frank says he can just play the angle of Ian sent out his allies last week, now he's doing it with Britney.

Jenn is just going to say it's the best move for me.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by gratefulgirl View Post
    I haven't been watching this morning, just reading your posts - did you see the conversation where they decided against it and what their reasoning was? (I think it's smart reasoning - calling Ian out might feel satisfying, but it's not really good game play). Also, I know that Jenn was concerned about explaining to people why she was using it and that part of calling Ian out was to explain the veto use - if they aren't calling him out, did they come up with a reason for her to tell everyone? Or do they not care anymore? I would think that it was definitely something she would be concerned about.
    Basically they decided if they do that it might call Dan out for telling Frank info and let everyone know they were all working together.

Joe goes in again.

Frank tells Dan he think he can just use the angle that he still doesn't really trust Dan, but that the wound with Ian is still raw.

Dan says his dream scenario is that after the meeting Ian says to him, I can't believe you ratted me out. Then Dan will say I didn't, but you just did.

Now they're wondering if it's necessary to have a meeting with Shane, since his vote will be huge

Cool. Thanks guys.
    I can't believe how late we stayed up! Then I dreamt about BB and then I woke up early thinking about it.
    This does not feel healthy.
    polarpi, Arielflies, Luv and 1 others like this.

I wish they would stop over thinking it at this point and just do it.... Then work out the details.. I don't want any last minute mess ups or regrets... And if people see them spending this much time alone in the backyard this morning it might raise suspicions and questions..
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I wish they would stop over thinking it at this point and just do it.... Then work out the details.. I don't want any last minute mess ups or regrets... And if people see them spending this much time alone in the backyard this morning it might raise suspicions and questions..
    I think they're ok. They're just working out now how to best cover the fact that the 4 of them are working together.

Frank is planning to pull Joe aside right before the meeting to tell him that no matter what, he needs him to promise his vote.

So Joe will know something's up.

+ Reply to Thread