+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast
Like Tree959Likes

Thread: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Dan is complimenting the pool. He's talking to it and thanking it. Waxing poetic about it.
    I was "sorta" impressed that Dan threw Ian under the bus... and might be able to save himself... BUT... the way he is acting now... I am hoping he DOES go home. Its toooooo much Dan!!!!!!!!

Before fish, Dan was telling us that his zombie sickness was all an act. He didn't want to come out guns blazing and everyone thinking he was still in the game. He said he thinks it worked.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Lets just say its Frank and Dan F2.... who wins and why?

I think Frank wins because there are more newbies in jury... and he kicked-arse in comps and Dan already won his season.

Having said that... I don't believe Frank will get to the end though... its just fun to throw around.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I was "sorta" impressed that Dan threw Ian under the bus... and might be able to save himself... BUT... the way he is acting now... I am hoping he DOES go home. Its toooooo much Dan!!!!!!!!
    What do you mean? About him talking to the pool? I think he is just being silly
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    What do you mean? About him talking to the pool? I think he is just being silly
    He is celebrating in his own silly way.... I can appreciate the BIG move he made... and for that... want to see him move forward in the game... but he is going overboard.

Having said that... no doubt IF Dr. Will was doing it... I would be hysterically laughing.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Ode to the Pool! I'm cracking up. My fondest pool memory is Swim Club with Dan instructing Renny and Ollie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am glad there is never much time before these veto meetings... And that most of them stay in bed until the last minute... This thing just needs to hold together for just a few more hours...
    Lightfoot, andee and Shoepie like this.

Frank has his suit on with his hat, but the suit is rolled up.

Joe/Dan/Frank talking about if their families have the live feeds.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Joe finally goes inside, Danielle keeping up her pouty act over on the lounger, so Frank and Dan have a minute to touch base.

Frank tells Dan that he and Jenn decided against the "rat" outing during the veto ceremony.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Frank tells Dan that he and Jenn decided against the "rat" outing during the veto ceremony.
    I haven't been watching this morning, just reading your posts - did you see the conversation where they decided against it and what their reasoning was? (I think it's smart reasoning - calling Ian out might feel satisfying, but it's not really good game play). Also, I know that Jenn was concerned about explaining to people why she was using it and that part of calling Ian out was to explain the veto use - if they aren't calling him out, did they come up with a reason for her to tell everyone? Or do they not care anymore? I would think that it was definitely something she would be concerned about.

+ Reply to Thread