Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree959Likes

Thread: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Dan now quoting Home Alone lines.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Dan shouting out to random people. Dani Donato- Shane is obsessed with you. Dick- Hope you're hanging in there, hope this season isn't too boring for you. Jordan- I would have liked to played this game with Jordan. And Jeff.

Dick is just really bitter about something. Sometimes he has good insights, but I can't even look at his twitter anymore.
    I used to follow Dick...I don't any longer. But, if something exciting is going on I like to check his reaction. He will like that Dan talked about him.
    andee and Lolli like this.

I don't think the QPers were setting up Dan... I just think in this game... the players tend to like when another person takes the heat for another. "Keeping their secret alliance quiet".

For me... I think Dr. Will was the best player with Janelle as a close second.

I don't like the way Dan plays... and I'm not really sure why. I tend to argue with myself over Dan... (crazy, I know)(crazy that I admit to it too, I know). I think Dan won his season by pure luck and dumb players... and if he gets off this week... seems the same thing might happen. Having said that... I won't be upset IF Britney goes this week. I dislike her style of play more than Dan's. Can't stand the players who get by week after week without winning comps....

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I don't think the QPers were setting up Dan... I just think in this game... the players tend to like when another person takes the heat for another. "Keeping their secret alliance quiet".

For me... I think Dr. Will was the best player with Janelle as a close second.

I don't like the way Dan plays... and I'm not really sure why. I tend to argue with myself over Dan... (crazy, I know)(crazy that I admit to it too, I know). I think Dan won his season by pure luck and dumb players... and if he gets off this week... seems the same thing might happen. Having said that... I won't be upset IF Britney goes this week. I dislike her style of play more than Dan's. Can't stand the players who get by week after week without winning comps....
    that's what Dr Will did
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dan is walking around the backyard, making random comments. He is grossed out by the hot tub.

Edit- "Disgustoids." as he's cleaning it out. Now he's showing us

"What if I pulled a Jerry right now and fell in the pool? To quote Memphis- 'soaking ass wet'."

Dan is complimenting the pool. He's talking to it and thanking it. Waxing poetic about it.

Jeez Dan, get a room

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    that's what Dr Will did
    Sure and I HAVE to agree with you... as that is EXACTLY what Dr. Will did. I suppose thats why I was soooo amazed by Dr. Will. But he let all the players know that was his game plan all along. That is not what these players are doing... they just aren't doing anything.... they don't have a "game plan". Or maybe they do... Hmmmm....

OK.. now I just don't like their game play... as they are coping off of Dr. Will's....

I don't like copy-cats... Yup... thats right... I'll come up with any reasons why I don't like these players...

Now he is scolding the flies.

"I've enjoyed our morning chat. Hope you have as well."

+ Reply to Thread