+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree959Likes

Thread: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/27 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I too think Ian threw the veto comp. He found the first clover... then the rest of the time he was looking around... tossing a ball here and there. He was NOT digging for another clover.
    Agreed. He could have lapped Frank in that comp if he was actually looking and instead put on the breaks.

Ok, thanks everyone I guess I was just watching Frank, not really anyone else.
    "All right, my turn." -Zach, BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Dick was really upset last night when people thought Dan would pull this off. He kept cussing at people saying there is no way Jenn would use the VETO. He was getting upset that people thought this would work. He may have some crow pie when he wakes up today...I hope so at least.

Truly if this happens and D/F get to the end...it is one of the best plays if not the best in BB history.
    I think Franks days are numbered. I don't believe Dan wants to take Frank to F2. Why would he? He has proven that he is a good game player... the houseguests have mentioned about wanting a newbie to win. Why would they give Dan $500K over Frank?

Wow, did Ian really tell Dan he'd rip his face off if he voted out Britney??

Dan starts going through Ian quotes. Then, "Janelle, I hope you're not mad at me for voting you out." He really wanted a coaches alliance.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863 View Post
    Dick was really upset last night when people thought Dan would pull this off. He kept cussing at people saying there is no way Jenn would use the VETO. He was getting upset that people thought this would work. He may have some crow pie when he wakes up today...I hope so at least.

Truly if this happens and D/F get to the end...it is one of the best plays if not the best in BB history.
    Dick will still find a way to not give Dan credit. He'll say it's just cause he has a bunch of sheep in the house.
    Debbie8863 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Well, Dan did say this morning (talking to us) that he wanted to honor his deal with Frank and Jenn.

Dan- "I am a material girl and this is a material world."

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Dan shouting out to Dani Donato, saying Shane is obsessed with her.

says to Dick, I hope you're hanging in there watching this season.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dan shouting out to random people. Dani Donato- Shane is obsessed with you. Dick- Hope you're hanging in there, hope this season isn't too boring for you. Jordan- I would have liked to played this game with Jordan. And Jeff.

Dick is just really bitter about something. Sometimes he has good insights, but I can't even look at his twitter anymore.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

I didn't watch Dan's season, so I never understood why he had so much love on this site. After last night I can see why. I truly think he might be the best to ever play this game because he understands this game. Part me wonders if he knew his fellow QPers were setting him up for a downfall. Think about it, every move that the QP made, it was Dan taking the heat. Dan took the heat for Shane's noms. Dan took the heat for Ian. Britney, Shane, and Dani hid and let Dan take all of the grenades. After all of that crap, he deserves to have the veto used on him. Janelle will always be my favorite but Dan has climbed up a lot.

+ Reply to Thread