+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree198Likes

Thread: 8/12 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/12 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Danielle's duck face always reminds me of Zoolander

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Danielle was just doing her stupid smiling poses in the bathroom mirror again. I wish they'd do a segment on the show like the one they did on Jase.
    Punkin, waywyrd, andee and 3 others like this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

These HG are a lazy group this year...
    They always leave dishes in the sink.. And dishes and messes on the counters and tables, inside and out.. Towels all over the floors and the pool table area in piles...

How many days now has that pile of towels been sitting next to the stairs now? .. They just keep walking past them....

I couldn't stand it.. I would have to pick the towels up and put them in the washer.. And at least clear the tables and counters and wash them... I can't stand clutter and sticky counters...
    Punkin and Coco46 like this.

Humm.....I see Danielle wearing a wedding dress that is form fitting that has the arms tied behind the back. Sort of like a straight jacket....CrAZy GIrL!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

<- Like this?

The guys outside talking about a girl who was named a guy's name and Danielle had to interrupt, "My dad tried to name me some horrible names!" So, they all had to stop and ask her about it. Of course, the names were just normal.

Boogie talking about the wrap party now. He said it is at the house, but in the basement.(?) So, we get fish.

Wil bringing out mounds of dirty towels to wash. It looks like Ashley and Jenn are trying to clean up a bit.

Of course, Danielle is outside with the guys. Not talking, but throwing something into a bowl loudly for attention.

Shane and Frank talking. Shane says he likes a girl who doesn't wear too much make-up and looks good without make-up. (oh, how I wish Dani heard that one! She might have to get out the scraper!) Frank says how good Janelle looked without make-up, and Shane adds that kara looked good without make-up.
    holly71, Texaspet, Dukie and 2 others like this.

Shane and Frank come in. Ashley is sitting with ice packs on her back. Wil just sitting. Brit talking about putting her bikini on and sitting in the shade. Oh yeah, and Jenn's there.

Outside, Boogie sitting out in the shade with a giant bottle of water and Dan. Ian in the pool, Joe poolside with NO sunscreen on!

Twitter is saying that Danielle was telling Ash, Wil, and Jenn about lesbian friends she had in high school. Uh, I remember distinctly her telling us in the DR that she had never met a lesbian before. I'm going to checkout flashback to check this out.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread