+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 36
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie up and outside talking to us. They're not on lockdown, he's wondering if it's going to be a night POV, or if there's something funky going on with the schedule.

Wil is still his target, he's thinking of making a side alliance with Joe.

As he keeps theorizing about what's going on with the game, we keep getting fish, and then finally they cut away from him completely and put the cams on Ashley, lying on her stomach on the living room sofa.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/10 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Mike Boogie outside talking to cameras on Monday Morning..

Asking all the Ian Terry type fans - what do you think? Why are we not locked down right now...Perhaps night time veto? Fish

Mentioned something about a fast forward on Sunday Show but then decides against that...

the fish keep coming and going when suddenly all four feeds go to Ashley laying on sofa right outside the DR door.

ETA - there was not a new thread for today so mods can move if they so choose.

Boogie made his predictions on olympics
    100 meter - Bolt - Gold

Mens 4X 100 freestyle relay - we may have lost,

France - gold
    Us - silver
    Australia - bronze

100 meter butterfly
    Phelps - Silver

200 meter butterfly
    Phelps - Gold World record

200 IM
    Locte - Gold
    Phelps - Silver

100 M Freestyle
    Phelps not in it

He is rattling on about his olympics predictions
    Last edited by Snapit; 08-11-2012 at 11:08 AM.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Re: 8/10 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Oops..fish and then back to Boogie in the kitchen

Looks like they are now on inside lock down

He said bummer...I believe he was planning a work out session outside.
    Gotta The Fort

Hey Irish - I puts some post in yesterdays thread since this one wasn't here yet....sowry!
    Gotta The Fort

no problem, I'll move them

Boogie talking to Ashley

Said she was waiting for Advil to kick in...
    She feels like it is not getting better.

Boogie says, you can get better toward the end and win a comp or two....It may be a blessing in disguise.
    Ashley says I want to better like today.

Boogie - I understand...People wont see you as a threat.
    Ashley - that true
    Boogie - you could win an hoh...hit a buzzer a two.

Boogie says he went into DR and he is mad cause it wasn't normal people and he said, its weird we are not on lockdown...FISH

Boogie talking about nighttime vetos in the past. OTEV...????Do they play that at night?

Boogie says you must feel like you are not really playing the game...just trying to get thru each day.
    Boogie says he was telling eagle eye...I don't know why they don't take her for an x-ray...early in the am when no one else is up...Fish
    Gotta The Fort

Ashley is still in pain.. Said it still isn't getting better... She is going to have to at some point consider leaving the game... Or BB needs to at least take her to the hosp. for an MRI and a back x-ray... She may have blown a disk on that first comp they did with the beds...

Ashley says that nothing is helping.. I guess they are talking about shots or meds....She said they don't help at all....not the pain or the overall

Boogie says her mom must be going crazy right now.
    Ashley confirms she has the feeds and is a worry wart.

Fish

Boogie says go up to Franks, take a bath, relax...it might help a little bit.
    Ashley says I hate people feeling bad for me.

Boogie says just coast thru entire middle part...who knows what will happen.

Ashley - I just want more shots....I don't care about repercussions...I will deal with those later.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Ashley is still in pain.. Said it still isn't getting better... She is going to have to at some point consider leaving the game... Or BB needs to at least take her to the hosp. for an MRI and a back x-ray... She may have blown a disk on that first comp they did with the beds...
    BB is really walking a thin line with this. How long has this been going on now? She been pretty much in the bed or laying since Friday? I realize that she is playing a game to win money but no amount of money is worth your health. I'm certainly not a doctor but a firm diagnosis is in order at this point. They can't allow her a free pass on all the comps. If they do it sets a precedent for future hamsters to coast along and make it to the end simply by having an injury.

I say..take her to the hospital, get a diagnosis and then make a call on whether she can continue in the game.
    Gotta The Fort

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast