+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie still thinks it will be a night veto.

By the screen cap that was posted earlier, it certainly looks like a physical comp.

Tom Pety, Lady Gaga, Shania Twain were wake up calls.

Ian says hopefully Shane still keeps up the winning the veto thing.
    Oh my gosh...Ashley is playing....(the girl can hardly walk)

Boogie - If Shane wins again..it will be an easier sell to get him out whenever the time comes.

Ian says about final 5, the crap shoots end.....
    Boogie - The nice, quiet guy who won 9 competitions. We can't let him anywhere near the end.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Ian says he is glad they have the HOH room. He said last week, he felt like a stranger in a strange land.

Way to go Ian...cover up your alliance with Dan/Dani/Brit/shane

Brit and Dan are laughing about Trey having viewing parties to watch Danielle.
    Now they say.....that or he is like .....NO< I don't know her.

OMG...this is funny stuff
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I know Carolina, I had the conscience examination of myself and my being a "mean girl" a couple of days ago. Especially learning that the poor sap, Trey, was being bombarded with tweets and even his work phone number was exposed. It's sort of breathtaking to see the vitriol and flaming between themselves not to mention BB! And they're having so much fun with Danielle it's sort of infectious. I think I was able to quell my conscience by the constant bombardment of lies and mean girl behavior exhibited by Dani and Brit. I think the two of them together were just a perfect storm of nastiness. I blame Brit more for the contamination of the whole house with malicious lies about Janelle. I would feel horrible if I were in a situation like Jani's. After the show Brit will feel bad for about 5 minutes, then brush it off. And though I believe Danielle is perfectly competent to bask in the glow of adoration of the TV viewers and ignore the feeders, there's also the chance she'll be buried in the critiscisms. She might just have another complete nervous breakdown or fall back into the alcoholism and anorexia she makes claim to. You can't tell with this girl.

Also, she is just jaw droppingly fascinating. I can certainly keep it to myself instead of sharing my snarky criticisms and gossiping about every little thing to pick her apart. I could do that and will if I'm making anyone uncomfortable. Of course I will probably explode if I have to stifle myself at this point because she's become a kind of Summer project for me. But it is difficult to talk to friends and family members who only watch the broadcast show. I mean, where can start? She's just little America's sweetheart in her edits and it's difficult to disabuse them of that image. Maybe I shouldn't.
    Please, don't stop you are not up setting me at all! I just think the girl needs help, as for me.....I only said I would try. And it probably won't last long...I just don't like her! And we are back to talking about Trey!
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-11-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Ian, I like......but he goes with the crowd. He wanted Joe out until Frank told him Wil.....now its Wil!
    petertracy likes this.

What I want to know is....how in the holy hell does this chick remember all of her lies? How does she keep them straight?
    Coco46, carolinamom12 and kevwil93 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Cynic

Quote Originally Posted by javajo View Post
    what i want to know is....how in the holy hell does this chick remember all of her lies? How does she keep them straight?
    practice makes perfect

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

good grief.... I get back from a few errands and Danielle is talking about #trey. Then she says, I don't want to talk about #trey.

Dan saying his ex-girlfriend and his mom/sister got into a big fight over the finale, cause he only had 2 tickets. Britney says there was something similar with her mother and former fiance.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Danielle asking Dan and Brit what they think it'll be like when she gets out of the house.

Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Oh gosh..now Danielle is worried about what it's going to be like for her when she gets out. Uhm..>Trey will have a restraining order, for starters. I think the girl is going to be in for a rude awakening. Especially when she hits the interne.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I really hate it when Dan and Britney feed into Danielle's delusions about Shane and #trey

+ Reply to Thread