+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Cynic

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Boogie seems to think Brit is the only one who will put him up in the next few weeks. (I wish I was as cool as Boogie.)
    This season is so messed up -- I can actually stand to put up with Brit for a while.
    petertracy likes this.

Ian is most definitely my choice for America's Favorite.
    DARtheSTAR, Rattus, GabbyG and 8 others like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Yep, she said she was kidnapped. Well, sort of. While reading her letter from home her mother says she cried for days. She explains that before she left she drafted an email for her sister that told her parents she had been kidnapped and her sister was only to let them know the truth once she was in the house. That is FB August 3rd, 1:29am.
    wait a minute. She had her parents thinking she was KIDNAPPED?? What kind of sadistic a-hole would do such a thing to their parents? She could have told her parents she was camping with friends until her sister was allowed to tell them the truth, but she chose to torture them and let them think their daughter was being raped and murdered by some psycho instead of the truth that their daughter is the psycho!
    DARtheSTAR and kevwil93 like this.

When they take then in to sequester for BB, they, the hg's call it kidnapped. Maybe her parents did not have knowledge of this word in BB land. And if so that is sad on her part.

FORT Cynic

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Ian is most definitely my choice for America's Favorite.
    Absolutely! I kept wanting to scream at everybody "Just because he's volunteering to be a have-not doesn't mean you have to do that to him every week."

I feel the only way he won't get America's favorite is if he wins the Big Prize. (He won't get second place.)
    DARtheSTAR and Moontat like this.

Premium Member

Hi guys, first time posting this summer. I just want to thank everyone for posting what is going on in the house.

I know Carolina, I had the conscience examination of myself and my being a "mean girl" a couple of days ago. Especially learning that the poor sap, Trey, was being bombarded with tweets and even his work phone number was exposed. It's sort of breathtaking to see the vitriol and flaming between themselves not to mention BB! And they're having so much fun with Danielle it's sort of infectious. I think I was able to quell my conscience by the constant bombardment of lies and mean girl behavior exhibited by Dani and Brit. I think the two of them together were just a perfect storm of nastiness. I blame Brit more for the contamination of the whole house with malicious lies about Janelle. I would feel horrible if I were in a situation like Jani's. After the show Brit will feel bad for about 5 minutes, then brush it off. And though I believe Danielle is perfectly competent to bask in the glow of adoration of the TV viewers and ignore the feeders, there's also the chance she'll be buried in the critiscisms. She might just have another complete nervous breakdown or fall back into the alcoholism and anorexia she makes claim to. You can't tell with this girl.

Also, she is just jaw droppingly fascinating. I can certainly keep it to myself instead of sharing my snarky criticisms and gossiping about every little thing to pick her apart. I could do that and will if I'm making anyone uncomfortable. Of course I will probably explode if I have to stifle myself at this point because she's become a kind of Summer project for me. But it is difficult to talk to friends and family members who only watch the broadcast show. I mean, where can start? She's just little America's sweetheart in her edits and it's difficult to disabuse them of that image. Maybe I shouldn't.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-11-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    GabbyG and carolinamom12 like this.

So I came back thru my room and caught Ian in the HOH room with Boogie and Frank.

Sounds like he is on board to get rid of Wil this week too.

Frank asked Ian who would you put up if you won HOH next week.

Ian - Ashley would be the perfect pawn.
    Boogie says she would be a dream final 4 with us....I just had a funny thought....If they do carry her and it ends up those final 4, I pray Ashley wins HOH and kicks out Boogie at 4....BawHaaaaaaa
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

punkin - you are not making me uncomfortable by "sharing my snarky criticisms and gossiping about every little thing to pick her apart".

I'm always up for a laugh!
    Moontat and carolinamom12 like this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Cynic

This conversation between Brit and Dan is pretty interesting. They're talking about HGs from their previous seasons. Dan said he loved her DRs, which is pretty interesting because I just watched a Britney Diary Room montage on YouTube yesterday. It made her look even more ridiculous and I didn't think that was possible.
    Last edited by kevwil93; 08-11-2012 at 03:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread