+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Cynic

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Good day everyone. Great posts. I still can't believe I never signed up on this forum before now.
    CupidGuest, andee, Snapit and 3 others like this.

FORT Cynic

I guess Boogie's nighttime POV prediction was wrong. TRIVIA

Quote Originally Posted by kevwil93 View Post
    Good day everyone. Great posts. I still can't believe I never signed up on this forum before now.
    kevwil93

Boogie is playing for POV
    Shane is playing
    Jenn is playing
    Ashley must of gotten drawn because they are saying she don't count
    Joe (of course)

Ian is hosting
    Didn't catch who else.
    kevwil93 likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Boogie and Frank are up in HOH talking about Joe. They dont want to act like they have all the control but they do.

Boogie says I LOVE all these weak players. Its season 14...come on....noone knows how to play

Boogie says, Me, you, Dan and Brit know how to play....Jenn knows the social but not the end.
    Ian is just here, Ashley don't even know what is going on, Shane just thinks he has to win comps, Danielle is just following Dan
    petertracy likes this.
    Gotta The Fort

FORT Cynic

Thank you Snapit. Has anyone else noticed we seem to be getting a daily sex education lesson from these houseguests?

Comes back to Frank and Boogie

Insecurity thing...UGH (boogie)
    Frank says he is surprised sometime that she might have a little game but is more of the sorority girl type.
    She is good to keep around except for endurance.

They want Will to keep pouting....They plan to keep the thing with Joe well disguised. They won't have to sell sending Wil home too hard.

Frank - what would be great is...if we have double eviction next week and Joe could go then.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by kevwil93 View Post
    Thank you Snapit. Has anyone else noticed we seem to be getting a daily sex education lesson from these houseguests?
    BBAD seems to linger on the ones who are fixated with their digestive systems. Except for that one might where they were discussing self-pleasure. *shudder* I now know more about Brit's bowel habits and some of the men's . . unmmm . . "other" habits than I ever cared to.

Going to be out of town till late tomorrow, but you know I'll be checking in here on my phone from time to time to get my fix! Happy watching everyone.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    kevwil93

Boogie is playing for POV
    Shane is playing
    Jenn is playing
    Ashley must of gotten drawn because they are saying she don't count
    Joe (of course)

Ian is hosting
    Didn't catch who else.
    So glad Ian gets to host! I heard him tell someone last night that he hoped he would have a chance, rather than playing

Ian for America's Favorite!
    Dinahann, Allie and kevwil93 like this.
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

Frank said that the DR started asking Bro-mance questions today...

Fish

Boogie says he already has the wizards working on something.....

There are other duos in here but they don't have the comedy. The only reason Wil and I didn't get to do something was the CBS guy..fish

Boogie and frank saying that it is crazy that Janie is at home right now....She is watching us right now....Maybe she will start rooting for us....doubtful........Frank says he was serious when he tried to work with her but she wouldn't give it up.

Boogie gets nasty and says something about leaving her cotton balls on her bathroom counter and not theirs.

Frank says at least our little chat with the Wizard got them off the beds this week.
    Boogie is glad to see Dani and Brit Have-nots

Boogie asked who would you like to see go first of the four
    Frank - shane or dan
    Boogie - shane would probably be more loyal
    it is a super advantage that the costumes for comps don't fit Brit well
    the only thing bad is the thing between Shane and Dani
    petertracy likes this.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Yep, she said she was kidnapped. Well, sort of. While reading her letter from home her mother says she cried for days. She explains that before she left she drafted an email for her sister that told her parents she had been kidnapped and her sister was only to let them know the truth once she was in the house. That is FB August 3rd, 1:29am.
    She told her parents she was kidnapped and let them worry for days on end until she was actually in the BB house?

Jay-sus.

Okay, I'm leaving now, I really am . . . .
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread