+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I seriously doubt BB is in this big conspiracy to force Ashley to stay in the house in all this pain. All she has to do is go in the DR and say she wants out, and she's gone. They're bringing doctors in for her that are checking her out. If the doctors thought staying there was putting her in danger, etc, they would pull her. This doesn't mean I think she's faking the pain, but obviously the medical team, AND Ashley, feel it's something she can get through.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I seriously doubt BB is in this big conspiracy to force Ashley to stay in the house in all this pain. All she has to do is go in the DR and say she wants out, and she's gone. They're bringing doctors in for her that are checking her out. If the doctors thought staying there was putting her in danger, etc, they would pull her. This doesn't mean I think she's faking the pain, but obviously the medical team, AND Ashley, feel it's something she can get through.
    I know you're right Irish, i just hate watching her cry every day

Britney really needs to wash the hair ...before putting make-up on!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder if they can get a portable X ray or something in the DR, so they can check her out without taking her out of the game. They need to see if it is safe for her to play in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I wonder if they can get a portable X ray or something in the DR, so they can check her out without taking her out of the game. They need to see if it is safe for her to play in the games.
    If she can't do the contests then she should not be in the game. I feel sorry for her, but if she can't play it is unfair to let her stay out without penalty. Or making the hamsters look bad by putting the poor hurt crying girl on the block.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Danielle's napping in a "real" bed with Wil. I guess the have-not rules don't apply to her.
    Allie and Coco46 like this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Not listening much from last night til now...boring, as others have said.
    Janie added the spice--the remaining females are mean or beige or both.
    petertracy likes this.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I think that if someone is hurt so bad they can't play in a competition.....then they need to go home. There shouldn't be any special treatment. What if she gets picked to play in the POV today? She can't play. From the sound of the Have Not comp, she couldn't play in that. If she doesn't get better by Thursday.....she needs to go.
    Snapit and Allie like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Danielle's napping in a "real" bed with Wil. I guess the have-not rules don't apply to her.

I wish we could se her get a penalty nom for this!

Yep, she said she was kidnapped. Well, sort of. While reading her letter from home her mother says she cried for days. She explains that before she left she drafted an email for her sister that told her parents she had been kidnapped and her sister was only to let them know the truth once she was in the house. That is FB August 3rd, 1:29am.

+ Reply to Thread