+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Last night, Frank and Boogie were talking about how Shane was chubby as as child, and how maybe
    that affects his playing and social game. Frank called him "vanilla sauce", which Boogie loved.
    Shoepie likes this.

Vanilla is the perfect description of Shane. Good call from Frank on that one.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by YO MUDA View Post
    Surely they can get better contestants than this. They have to be hurting their ratings.
    We bitch when they give us people like the ones from season 9 and we bitch when they give us people like they did this season..lol. But seriously..season 8 had a good mix. They were always doing fun things (beer pong, dressing up in women's clothing, etc) to entertain us. Of course there was Dick but he talked to us about his game strategy and what he thought might happen in the game. America's Player was a bit of a flop but it was funny as all get out watching Eric mock Dick, ignore Jessica and put mustard on Jen's shirt (although I thought mustard went too far....it stains). ,Season 10 was a good mix, too. Hell, even Rachel tried to keep things lively with her little game Big Booty...ha! This cast is dull as dust.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Why is Wil seen as such a threat? He can't win and he doesn't seem to be able to lead an alliance. I wish Danielle and Shane were on the block.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    "First Amanda came for the Moving Company, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't part of the Moving Company. Then Amanda came for the blacks, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't black. Then Amanda came for Judd, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't Judd. Then Amanda came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me."

+ Reply to Thread