+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I know she is in some pain, but if was that bad BB would pull her out. So I wonder if this is her version of "Snow White', everyone is taking care of her.

Once again Wil only used water to clean his bowl......

Wil milling around the house a bit, then gets back in bed with Jenn.

Danielle still doing makeup. Hmm...I have never seen this, I feel like I must watch it at least once

Edit- It really bothers me when people's faces aren't the same color as their necks
    DARtheSTAR likes this.

Damn, those are some enormous zits on Danielle's forehead. They must be Janelle's fault.

All that makeup isn't helping.
    DARtheSTAR likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

When Dan and Dani were playing bags last night he was doing a fill in the blanks comparative kind of game to illustrate good guy/bad guy ...

for example

"If we were cowboys you (Dani) would be wearing a black hat and I'd be wearing a white hat"

it stuck in my mind because one of them was

"If this was Batman ...you're The Joker and I'm Bruce Wayne."

Was he trying to develop a code or something or is that just a game?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Damn, those are some enormous zits on Danielle's forehead. They must be Janelle's fault.

No...I think the makeup is making it worse...we need some screen caps of these babies!!
    carolinamom12 likes this.

How much make-up is Danielle going to put on?.....

La, la, al La ,la,la, lala ! Look at me! I'm an all new peep today because I took ALL DAY OFF from BB yesterday. Happy and carefree, big smile on my face and nary a furrow on my brow. Went shopping (I hadn't seen the inside of a Safeway since BB started), went to lunch with DH, met up with two couples we know for cocktails and even watched the ballgame with him last evening. I've felt bad about how much I have neglected him and made up for it by spending the day with him without mentioning BB all day!

Well, enough of that. Now it's time to get down to business and crank up the feeds. I see that frank nommed Joe and Will. Bold choices! I guess Ian is the only one left in the game that I'm rooting for.

But I do have a whole new purpose in watching BB. Danielle!! I feel like we are all taking a class in Clinical Psycology and we've been given an actual specimen to examine under our microscope. My guess - Borderline Personality. Facinating disorder to study. Wiki it and you'll find not just narcissim, but many other permutations of this wild and crazy disorder and Danielle seems to have many of them. She may be able to act "normal" for a while now that she's gotten rid of the prettiest girl in the house, but it is inevitable that the cray cray will again emerge to entertain us. Any time now. :>)

Upthread My2girz mentions tweets from past roommates. Embarassed to say I don't know how to twitter or tweet and I can only get into peoples twitter place unless someone lists them as a link. Would someone please pm me with istructions on how to get into the adresses of these girls twitter accounts? I think it's important for my research.
    Snapit, Debbie8863 and kevwil93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post

She is just so stressed from being the best BB player ever and Janelle bullying her!

Now she is putting makeup on her neck. Girl, if you have to do that, maybe you should go a shade lighter. Her face is still darker than her neck, heh.

She keeps doing this pursing her lips and batting her eyes thing.
    Last edited by Lolli; 08-11-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Yeah, she spends good money on high-end makeup but picks the wrong shade. And what's with the duck lip thing?

Now Einstein is in the kitchen, reading a box of tea bags. Because making tea is so very complicated.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread