+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

The lights came on in LR while Boogie and Ashley were talking. We have been on fish for awhile now so I am assuming it is Wakey, Wakey Time in the BB house.

ETA - I 've got to get my butt in gear here and do some housework. Ya'll take good notes...see you later!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I agree. I really think ashely needs to go.

Go to the twitter subject on here. Danielle's roommates are having fun talking about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    BB is really walking a thin line with this. How long has this been going on now? She been pretty much in the bed or laying since Friday? I realize that she is playing a game to win money but no amount of money is worth your health. I'm certainly not a doctor but a firm diagnosis is in order at this point. They can't allow her a free pass on all the comps. If they do it sets a precedent for future hamsters to coast along and make it to the end simply by having an injury.

I say..take her to the hospital, get a diagnosis and then make a call on whether she can continue in the game.
    Yes it is setting a precedent and needs to be dealt with.. If you are not healthy enough to participate then you need to go home.. That what they do on their other show.. Medical comes in and says you need to go... She needs to be taken to the hosp where they can determine what is wrong.. Then possibly send her out..
    I feel bad for her.. But at this point she can't do any comps at all.. Her name I am sure won't even be in the veto bag.. No one wants to waste a nom on her to get her out of there..

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Yes it is setting a precedent and needs to be dealt with.. If you are not healthy enough to participate then you need to go home.. That what they do on their other show.. Medical comes in and says you need to go... She needs to be taken to the hosp where they can determine what is wrong.. Then possibly send her out..
    I feel bad for her.. But at this point she can't do any comps at all.. Her name I am sure won't even be in the veto bag.. No one wants to waste a nom on her to get her out of there..
    Too bad they didn't send her home last week and negate the eviction votes. Shane was complaining that his HOH (and the work they did to eliminate Frank) was wasted ... and so Dani's titular HOH run by the D-lord deserved to be wasted too.

Dan said last night that there was definitely a different "feel" to the house with Jani gone and he is right.
    I don't think they can bring Jani back because she is not sequestered ... but maybe they should bring her back as a "jury consultant"!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

They just called Ashley to the DR.. Wil came and helped her get up and in there... They probably called the doctor back in for her... I hope they finally decide to do something about this..

Dan is right in what he said last night.. the house is different of maybe just a slow night.. They were all very boring.. There was nothing going on.. Janie did liven things up..
    andee likes this.

Danielle managed to cover up those big pimples she has on her forehead.

Ashley back out of DR.. Wil said how did it go.. SHe said good.. They see some progress.. He asked if they said what was going on is normal.. Then fish.. So no answer..

Then when they came back not talking.. But Ashley is walking but slowly..

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I can't imagine spending as much time on my makeup as Danielle does.
    carolinamom12 likes this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I can't imagine spending as much time on my makeup as Danielle does.
    No doubt, she wouldn't spend that much time if she didn't have to do 5 coats

+ Reply to Thread