+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/11 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

it's so insane how Danielle keeps asking Dan and Brit what they think about her and #trey when obviously they don't even know him.
    CupidGuest likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Dan eating a Hershey bar in front of Shane and Danielle over-exaggerating how great it is. It's the best chocolate I've ever had! It's like a Wonka bar!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

This girl is sick........Oh Danielle, you know he will not talk to you! Ok I need to go shopping or I will not be nice.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Cynic

It's about time for Brit to start getting tired of Danielle so we can have some good, classic Brit DR sessions!
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Danielle is insane. I don't know how they can stand to be around her. I really don't.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I would LOVE to hear Dan and Brit have an open convo about their thoughts on Danielle/Shane/#trey.

Having her in the living room really ruined what could have been an even funnier normal discussion with Dan and Brit
    Mari79 and kevwil93 like this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I hope Shane wins POV. He's the only one that wouldn't use it if asked by Boogie and Frank. I'm a little nervous that if the opportunity arises Frank and Boogie will take it to get out Dan.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

haha... Ian just busted Danielle. Dan was saying earlier that the cat's name was Katmandu. Danielle has to be all smarty pants and say, but that's spelled with a K.

Ian just comes out of DR and Dan says Katmandu for him too. Ian says "do you know where it is" and she didn't.
    CupidGuest likes this.

FORT Cynic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    I hope Shane wins POV. He's the only one that wouldn't use it if asked by Boogie and Frank. I'm a little nervous that if the opportunity arises Frank and Boogie will take it to get out Dan.
    I'm probably going to upset some folks here, but after last week's events, I think Dan deserves whatever he gets.

A little earlier, Frank told Ian, you know, me and you and the coaches are the only ones that know how to play this game.

Looks like he was copying Boogie, who told Frank that he and the coaches are the only ones. Frank added Ian. Okay, I
    may have to start using "Froogie", even though I'm not always fond of referring to the HGs by these nicknames.
    Allie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread