+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 8/8 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/8 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I really liked this sanitized version. It was so much more pleasant to watch than the messy, mean girl feeds.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I really liked this sanitized version. It was so much more pleasant to watch than the messy, mean girl feeds.
    It was more pleasant, I agree, but what ticks me off is how sweet they are editing Danielle to be. The average viewer doesn't watch the feeds and don't know how she really is. And I don't understand why because they have no qualms about trashing people on the show. I get why they gave Jerry the sweet edit..he was older and he was a veteran, but with Danielle, I just don't get it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It was more pleasant, I agree, but what ticks me off is how sweet they are editing Danielle to be. The average viewer doesn't watch the feeds and don't know how she really is. And I don't understand why because they have no qualms about trashing people on the show. I get why they gave Jerry the sweet edit..he was older and he was a veteran, but with Danielle, I just don't get it.
    the only thing I can figure is they're trying to recreate the Jeff/Jordan thing. As if.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Maybe. But it will be hard to do....Jeff and Jordan actually liked EACH OTHER. This one is all one sided.
    Shoepie and TheIrishEyes like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

They have always sanitized the show. Jerry (?) was protrayed as a likeable grandfather! I don't know what they gain by doing this. Seems a more accurate portrayal of the HGs would draw a larger audience. Who watches reality TV and doesn't expect drama, strife and characters to dislike?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456