+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    so, Trey's Facebook profile pic is him with a blond chick...
    no way

I've had tears running down my face since last nights flashback with Shane.

so, Trey's Facebook profile pic is him with a blond chick...
    That is probably his fiance... And they are very grateful she is gone right now... Because she wouldn't leave them alone...
    Punkin, kelly54 and jeff 4ever like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

"maybe him seeing me with another guy will make him want to be with me! I've seen that happen before"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

$100 says she tries to force-cuddle with Shane again tonight
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Just went to fish..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-08-2012 at 03:48 PM.

I think they're about to have their HOH lockdown.

Well.....I had to look too. And he seems very happy in the picture with the blonde!

Brit: if he's being a douche to you, my advice would be to just give up on the romantic aspect. you guys can just be friends

Danielle: that's what i've tried. as soon as I pulled away, he turned the sweet up tenfold

Brit: that's an ego thing, he wants you to be into him

Danielle: that's why i've had it, I told him last night, if you can't be sweet to me, just leave me alone

Brit: what happened after I left?

Danielle says he tried to be all sweet and was like come here, come on, and I was like no, I've had enough. Says she told him everyone is picking on him, the only person in the house being sweet to her is Brit

I witnessed what she said last night, and she is twisting everything to Brittany. Responses below in RED to her allegations to Brittany. This girl is crazy.

Brit: if he's being a douche to you, my advice would be to just give up on the romantic aspect. you guys can just be friends

Danielle: that's what i've tried. as soon as I pulled away, he turned the sweet up tenfold TOTAL LIE, She never tried to be just friends yet, she never has told him that at all!!! She pulled away because she was pissed at hearing HIM say that to her...LOL She does not want to just be friends. Shane actualy said that to her that he wanted to just be her friend as she is his best friend, and that is when she got all pouty + pissed hearing that.

Brit: that's an ego thing, he wants you to be into him NO he does NOT at all. He told her he wants to just stay friends only!!!

Danielle: that's why i've had it, I told him last night, if you can't be sweet to me, just leave me alone She did kind of say that, but that is when Shane said he just wants to be good friends with her and that is all . Shane does not want a sexual relationship and made that clear to her, + she cannot accept it.. She cannot accept just good friends, so she is causing this now, cause Shane offered to stay good friends + she pouts + wines when hearing that.

Brit: what happened after I left?

Danielle says he tried to be all sweet and was like come here, come on, and I was like no, I've had enough. Says she told him everyone is picking on him, the only person in the house being sweet to her is Brit TOTAL BS. He was just trying to stay good friends with you after you threw your fit. He was not coming onto you sexually in any way last night. You are twisting this story to Brittany Danielle!!! Stop it already and get back down to earth girl.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-08-2012 at 04:03 PM.
    Downsey and Sun84 like this.

FORT Fanatic

Question

Does Danielle know that she's on a reality tv show? Holded up in a house with 1Million cameras and microphones. That the show's fans love the 24hr live feeds and we critique every conversation and can fact check everything she says?

Shane's a moron but her emotions are way out of wack. The guy barely touched her, only kissed her with the entire house watching and has said that he's not there for a showmance (don't get Dani started on that).

Brit seems to be loving it. As someone said, I'd love to know where her heads at.

I wouldn't be surprised that Shane is one of the first people Dani would want out of the house. After all he did ruin her relationship with "Trey"
    tetrimble likes this.

"I just wish I could talk to Trey. I just want a phone call with Trey"

You really should stay out of their business.......if she finds you, she may want to talk to you and explain the relationship! And ask you how she looks on the feeds!

+ Reply to Thread