+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Brit and Ian discussing comps.

Brit whining about her season. Ian thinks another endurance will be after a double eviction, last before jury (I think?).

Wil talking about being bullied.
    Ashley- "The meanest people are the most insecure." Hmm...Danielle, anyone?
    Last edited by Lolli; 08-09-2012 at 02:58 AM.
    Punkin, bearwme1 and catsrule like this.

Dan asked Danielle to define irony. I was so hoping he would ask her touche too.
    Jenn and Dani are now cats too.

Brit and Ian jedi training in the hammock. Bed time for me.

For crying out loud. I turn on the feeds and there's Danielle, pawing all over Shane, who is trying to listen to her headphones. Is being molested the price of admission?

Frank, Jenn, Ashley and Wil are milling about in the kitchen. Shane left HoH to brush his teeth and wash the stank of crazy girl off of him.
    Texaspet and JavaJo like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

I too have been unhappy with the way "Boogie Big Brother-Part Deux" has been going on this year. I have not watched the feeds in two days and it was difficult for me to watch the show on TV. I've said it before, who is Boogie that he has so much pull and productions cares how he feels?" You provided an answer with for me with him knowing someone is production. I objected to this when Danielle Donato was on and knew someone in production and was bragging about it and I object now! I think I need a new reality show. . . this one is tanking quickly for me. I hope they turn it all around but it smacks of big time "cheating" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I hate that the show is not showing the real Danielle or Brit or any of them! Plus, it seemed like they gave a negative edit to Janelle. I just wondered why they invited Janie back to the game if the whole plan was to backdoor her. It seems to me that Boogie has a relationship with a producer, hated Janelle and wanted revenge, said he would come back with conditions, and then they came up with having nobody evicted last week to keep Boogie happy. Then, since Frank got nominated again, the DR has been working like crazy to get Janelle paranoia going and to get her out. It's all for Boogie. Everything that has happened has been for his benefit. So, will they make it so that he wins again? Because that seems like getting to the point of rigging the show. And, since it's a game show, and there is prize money, there are laws that should prevent this from happening. As a matter of fact, there is a huge ethics problem in having Boogie on the show in the first place if he has this relationship with a producer.

I'm kind of sick about it all. I haven't even wanted to turn on the feeds today. I will probably keep watching , but only if I see something turn around and Boogie and Frank (who should have been evicted) don't just sail to the finals.

Vent over!
    Punkin and Moontat like this.

Janelle comes into the kitchen for a drink and to tell the kitchen crew goodnight. Goodniiiight the phonies all say.

Frank has mad gas issues from the pizza. Stop feeding this man pizza, BB.

And Shane lied to Danielle. He wasn't going to bed - he's in the backyard whooping it up with a very loud Joe.

I was really hoping to wake up this morning and read on FORT that Janelle finally figured out that they are all voting against her - from Brit and Dan's "clues". Even if she still goes, I just want her to know!
    Punkin and catsrule like this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

The kitchen crew is now talking about sex. Frank says he's going "trolling for trim" when he gets out, and Wil starts in....

Yeah. Enough of this. I'm off to work.

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I hate that the show is not showing the real Danielle or Brit or any of them! Plus, it seemed like they gave a negative edit to Janelle. I just wondered why they invited Janie back to the game if the whole plan was to backdoor her. It seems to me that Boogie has a relationship with a producer, hated Janelle and wanted revenge, said he would come back with conditions, and then they came up with having nobody evicted last week to keep Boogie happy. Then, since Frank got nominated again, the DR has been working like crazy to get Janelle paranoia going and to get her out. It's all for Boogie. Everything that has happened has been for his benefit. So, will they make it so that he wins again? Because that seems like getting to the point of rigging the show. And, since it's a game show, and there is prize money, there are laws that should prevent this from happening. As a matter of fact, there is a huge ethics problem in having Boogie on the show in the first place if he has this relationship with a producer.
    I'm pretty sure we had this same discussion last season over THAT Danielle and her production friends...but the facts are, by default, the category "reality television" precludes a show from the FCC/US govt rules about "game shows," so whatever production does, no matter how dishonest, is not considered illegal. The name "reality television" was applied--on purpose--to distinguish this type of "contest" show from the question-and-answer shows of the 1950s (specifically Dotto, $64,000 Question, $64,000 Challenge, and Twenty-One) that were the impetus for the "no cheating" rule in the first place. If you'd like to know more about it, I've got a whole dissertation on this very subject....

It still sucks, doesn't it?

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    For crying out loud. I turn on the feeds and there's Danielle, pawing all over Shane, who is trying to listen to her headphones. Is being molested the price of admission?

Frank, Jenn, Ashley and Wil are milling about in the kitchen. Shane left HoH to brush his teeth and wash the stank of crazy girl off of him.
    Guess she's forgotten all about poor #trey again.
    Punkin, waywyrd and maude~flanders like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread