+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

I hate that the show is not showing the real Danielle or Brit or any of them! Plus, it seemed like they gave a negative edit to Janelle. I just wondered why they invited Janie back to the game if the whole plan was to backdoor her. It seems to me that Boogie has a relationship with a producer, hated Janelle and wanted revenge, said he would come back with conditions, and then they came up with having nobody evicted last week to keep Boogie happy. Then, since Frank got nominated again, the DR has been working like crazy to get Janelle paranoia going and to get her out. It's all for Boogie. Everything that has happened has been for his benefit. So, will they make it so that he wins again? Because that seems like getting to the point of rigging the show. And, since it's a game show, and there is prize money, there are laws that should prevent this from happening. As a matter of fact, there is a huge ethics problem in having Boogie on the show in the first place if he has this relationship with a producer.

I'm kind of sick about it all. I haven't even wanted to turn on the feeds today. I will probably keep watching , but only if I see something turn around and Boogie and Frank (who should have been evicted) don't just sail to the finals.

Vent over!
    Punkin, bearwme1, catsrule and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I hate that the show is not showing the real Danielle or Brit or any of them! Plus, it seemed like they gave a negative edit to Janelle.
    I agree, maude. I watched the show tonight and was so surprised that Danielle was portrayed as normal, if a little giggly, and the betrayal of Janelle was inevitable, given her sneakiness and inability to be trusted. They didn't show any of Boogie's constant attempts to manipulate the situation -- just a brief nod to show it was initially *his* idea . . but then it seemed like the edit was indicating this was ALL Danielle's doing.
    catsrule likes this.

Dan is talking about his uncle, who was like a father-figure to him, and his aunt. Wil is listening, but using makeup to give himself a cat nose and whiskers.

Perhaps there should be a feeds boycott? Everyone ask for their money back? Also complain to Showtime?

I don't know. I was at first excited because it's my first season of BBAD ... but after listening to that strident shrew's voice go on incessantly the other night ... it's not a pleasant experience for me.
    Punkin, bearwme1, catsrule and 2 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

G'night all!
    Punkin, Snapit, Texaspet and 1 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Perhaps there should be a feeds boycott? Everyone ask for their money back? Also complain to Showtime?

I don't know. I was at first excited because it's my first season of BBAD ... but after listening to that strident shrew's voice go on incessantly the other night ... it's not a pleasant experience for me.
    I'm amazed that we haven't had to hear her for the last half hour. I guess the wrestling with Shane wore her out. Maybe we should take up a collection to bribe him to do that every night, so she goes to bed early.

*HUGS*, everyone. My brain is just not connecting enough tonight for me to be able to comment (intelligently or not) on any of this "excitement". I will go rest up for the snarkfest that I hope tomorrow will bring . . .
    Punkin, Snapit and maude~flanders like this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Well, there's nothing to watch on these feeds tonight. Maybe they will get better when Janie is gone and they have to start bashing someone else. (although I think they will continue very openly bashing her for a few days)
    Watching Joe and Shane play ball or listening to Dan trying to make sure he gets in good with Wil and Ashley is not doing it for me tonight. I'll check back later and report if I see anything slightly interesting happening.

Wil and Ashley are cats...

Wil's hair is kinda grody.

They bash Janelle for a bit and are now talking about snacks. Riveting stuff

BBAD has for the most part been my sleeping pill. I can't get through even an hour before I fall asleep. I always wake up and figure out it has been over for hours and turn the tv off. It has been my ambien!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread