+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Now Jenn is telling Ashley and Wil ....what she did and it was all a lie.

This is sick. How can this be fair that they can tell her they are keeping her but not voting her out? Awful, just awful BB.
    I'm really disappointed with Jenn. Since she's been so low-profile these first few weeks, I was thinking she was a nice, mature girl, and not in the same category as these Evil Weevils. (The EWs, for short)

It's so odd seeing what Jenn really looks like. I feel like I'm seeing her for the first time.

I came in on the middle of her conversation with Ashley and Wil. I think she was talking about getting to interview Salt or Pepa of Salt-n-Pepa fame. But I could be wrong. She might have been talking about using salt and pepper to make Joe's cooking more edible.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm surprised that Janelle hasn't wondered why "trixie" has been attached to Jenn & Wil's hip this week and hasn't spent any time with her.
    CupidGuest likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Official wishful thinking ... pie in the sky ....

AG wants suspense ... she wants the public to really be engaged ... she wants tweets to let her know what to do with the twits!

Thus ... the new rule enforcement and as suggested, it is indeed WE who are being blindsided.

They are going to remove Frank for improper wearing of the spiritard ... followed by a double eviction with Boogie and Danielle going.

In another cruel twist ... they will all be going to sequester and forced to share a room!

ETA: I forgot ... food in sequester will be the leftover food Joe cooks!
    Last edited by echo226; 08-09-2012 at 02:16 AM.
    Punkin, andee, Texaspet and 2 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    It's so odd seeing what Jenn really looks like. I feel like I'm seeing her for the first time.

I came in on the middle of her conversation with Ashley and Wil. I think she was talking about getting to interview Salt or Pepa of Salt-n-Pepa fame. But I could be wrong. She might have been talking about using salt and pepper to make Joe's cooking more edible.
    Yes, she said she used to work as a DJ for Virgin and she got to interview Pepa
    Texaspet likes this.

We come back from commerical break to a shot of Brit's rear end as she bends over the pool table.

Here's an idea for a banner -- let's put Brit's tiny butt next to a 100x scaled blow up of Dani's from the wrestling match and fly it over the house
    JustJuls and Coco46 like this.

Dan is really cute

Edit- even when talking about toilet paper

Ian: My dog costume was the s**t. I ain't complaining.

It was so cute to see how excited he was on the show tonight -- the way he bounced into the DR to get the costume, and looked so joyous the entire time he wore it.

And, I have to admit, one of the highlights of the show was the DR with Boogie saying, "I thought I picked wisely, brawns and brain" . .and then the camera pulls back to reveal Frank in the spiritard and Ian in the dog suit with Boogie in between, looking sour.
    DARtheSTAR likes this.

Awww . .Dan wants to get "Until the End" engraved on his and his wife's wedding rings when he gets out. It was inspired by a comment by Jenn about a CD.
    Lolli likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Awww . .Dan wants to get "Until the End" engraved on his and his wife's wedding rings when he gets out. It was inspired by a comment by Jenn about a CD.
    I thought that was so sweet! It is a nice phrase.
    Texaspet likes this.

+ Reply to Thread