+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Boogie usually gives speeches to the cameras in the mornings since nobody else is up. He talks to "us"
    The "little" people who made it all happen for him.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Dani: "I'm not going to let fear dictate how I act. I'm not going to hide my feelings"

Maybe not...but crazy has some influence.

She making up her conversation with Shane. Does anybody else remember Shane offering to pay up on the poker bet with the massage and Dani said "no...you are going to have to wrestle me down" He didn't bite and she pouted again. She wasn't articulate and a strong willed women. She was a pouty child.

Brit's trying to have a grown convo about the "relationship" and telling her how she would advise her in the real world. ie...He's Just Not That Into You

Dani is my comedy moment during the day. Oustanding casting.

Oh man she's making sh!t up now. Shane turned her down and now she a woman scorned. He's been inniating the kisses, the cuddling, the flirting. I wouldn't be surprised if she claims sexual harrassment next. NUT JOB

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Britney: you don't need a part time showmance

Danielle: Thank you! Amen!

(BB keeps calling Danielle to DR, she's putting on makeup)

Brit keeps saying just wait and do nothing for now, just wait till the show ends. Tells Danielle to stop putting herself out there
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

What is happening with Shane is her power is over now and this is the down time before the next HOH... He doesn't have to go all out right now to keep her happy.. She isn't needed for anything right now.. He needs to do just enough to keep the aliance and that is all he is doing...

If you have noticed since the veto meeting he has been distant... He is only going to show real effort when he needs to get her to do what he wants....

Britney: you don't need a part time showmance

Danielle: Thank you! Amen!

(BB keeps calling Danielle to DR, she's putting on makeup)

Brit keeps saying just wait and do nothing for now, just wait till the show ends. Tells Danielle to stop putting herself out there
    It would be pretty funny if the DR hints that America is "loving the showmance" (no, we're loving the no-mance) and Dani goes right back to amping it up.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    What is happening with Shane is her power is over now and this is the down time before the next HOH... He doesn't have to go all out right now to keep her happy.. She isn't needed for anything right now.. He needs to do just enough to keep the aliance and that is all he is doing...

If you have noticed since the veto meeting he has been distant... He is only going to show real effort when he needs to get her to do what he wants....
    He's been distant since day 1! the other hilarious thing that I keep forgetting is the week JoJo and Danielle were on the block, he was constantly with JoJo. And it's like Kevin's line to Lydia when she was crying about him --- he voted to evict her!! Helloooooooo!
    sonii82 likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

now Danielle is back up in HOH and they're whining about Janelle. They're planning how to avoid her all day.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    There doesn't seem to be any flip-flopping ... Jani seems resigned ... so unless production pulls a rabbit out of the hat for her she's going.
    I have come up with a new theory about all this.

Janelle gets on the show, begins missing her baby and husband, and then, when the speculation about the twist begins, she comes up with a brilliant plan. She will vote to go back into the game, knowing the coaches will be targeted. She may not think she'll go home the first week, but thinks she can manage to get voted off before jury.

When she is put up after the veto, she is secretly relieved. She can leave. Plus, by going, she assures that the other coaches will be on shaky ground. She only acts delusional because *she* doesn't want to ruin the plan to backdoor her. She is a good enough actress that she talks just enough game to make people think she is not pushing for votes because she thinks she's safe.

Maybe that's why she seems to be giving up without much of a fight.

He's been distant since day 1! the other hilarious thing that I keep forgetting is the week JoJo and Danielle were on the block, he was constantly with JoJo. And it's like Kevin's line to Lydia when she was crying about him --- he voted to evict her!! Helloooooooo!

Yes definately HELLO Danielle.... He has given you every sign that he isn't into you.. She just is so desperate and refuses to get it....

Add to that he is still pining over Kara... He still gets and excited look when she is mentioned..... The girl is hopeless....

Irish you have him figured out well...

Danielle's blog is up....and she lied again..shocker! She told Brit, Shane and Dan that she gave a shoutout to their loved ones but she didn't. Why lie about something like that? They can read the blog when they get out and know she lied!!! In other news, she's going to be livid because the blog picture is of her and Dan, not her and Shane. Bwahahahaha.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread