+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Janie and Jenn talking...Janie asking her to vote for her. Janie proposing getting out all the guys. Saying she left Chilltown in the game too long before. Jenn keeps telling her she's good

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Now Jenn is telling Ashley and Wil ....what she did and it was all a lie.

This is sick. How can this be fair that they can tell her they are keeping her but not voting her out? Awful, just awful BB.
    Sticker likes this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Whoa -- Jenn is getitng down with her bad self as she shows her best chest-grabbing dance moves to Ashley and Wil. To counteract the shock, Joe comes through the room and shares that he is drinking a lot of cranberry juice because he has kidney problems. Lucky for him, there's a near-certified doctor right upstairs.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Jenn is really acting like she's going to keep her. I don't understand this. They are saying they need to take the girls to the end. Jenn is saying, Lets just check in with each other from time to time and just leave it at that.

This is cruel. Or are we the ones being blindsided?
    It really doesn't make sense. Last week they wanted to blindside Boogie & his crew to give them an advantage in HOH. That is a pretty good reason. This week they aren't gaining anything. It's just mean.

Jenn is really acting like she's going to keep her. I don't understand this. They are saying they need to take the girls to the end. Jenn is saying, Lets just check in with each other from time to time and just leave it at that.

This is cruel. Or are we the ones being blindsided?
    In this case, I wouldn't mind being blindsided. Mainly because I am so sick of Danielle , I am hoping she chokes on her ego.
    Punkin and Sticker like this.

I hate these people. I really really do. What an ugly bunch.
    Punkin, catsrule, Texaspet and 4 others like this.

Wil and Ashley complaining about Joe cooking again. I guess he is supposed to read their minds and know not to cook for them.

Feed switched to Joe and Janie and she said, "Sweet, I'm staying"? I missed whatever they were talking about.

Dan and Jenn dancing

Now Dani is telling Shane she understands how hard he works because she, herself, worked three jobs through college. She also had tons of scholarships and graduated with a 4.0. But she didn't work very hard in school. Less than fifteen minutes ago, she was bragging about going to Europe during high school, and her family paying for it.

Oh, and she doesn't want Shane to tell Dan about the butt massage thing, because he will use that against her.

This girl talks in circles so much, it's a wonder she can walk straight.
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolli View Post
    Wil and Ashley complaining about Joe cooking again. I guess he is supposed to read their minds and know not to cook for them.

Feed switched to Joe and Janie and she said, "Sweet, I'm staying"? I missed whatever they were talking about.

Dan and Jenn dancing
    I'm sure she was telling him that Jenn was voting to keep her So now Janie isn't going to try for anyone else. She thinks she's good.

I'm sure she was telling him that Jenn was voting to keep her So now Janie isn't going to try for anyone else. She thinks she's good.
    Probably so. It's really sad

+ Reply to Thread