+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post

- they think Boogie will be better liked by fans this time around... the audience is different than it was 6 years ago, people like reality characters like him now... they point to the Real Housewives shows as an example
    No way boogie, while the houseguests maybe drinking the koolaid, I think the fans are going to hate you even more(if that's even possible) I know I do! Now let me go change my kid's diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't like Boogie and never have. It is his personality that repels me, not his game play although I am not fond of that either. Lie and scheme all you want, don't care. I just don't like his vitriolic way of manipulating; it is totally unnecessary. And I believe he is wrong that people will like him better. I think a majority are tired of him. 2 seasons were enough!
    I think Boogie's photo is next to misogynist in the dictionary. I take particular exception to the name calling ... and calling Jani and the other women .... (I won't even put down the first letter of that word as we all know that despised word) is unacceptable. He should be removed and sent to live with Russell and Willie.
    Punkin, andee, Texaspet and 3 others like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

Oh dear...this is why I keep coming back to FORT.

I like Boogie this year. Things like..."I'm going to wind Joe up to call the house meeting" because Joe's beaking off about the dishes. That's brilliant. No different than Janelle pointing out that Frank stinks and is disgusting when he was on the block. Anything the vets can use to shift the neg attention on someone else they do it.

Britany is cracking me up so far this morning. Her Joe impression is dead on...Wil's close but she's a better story teller.
    jeff 4ever likes this.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

All of a sudden .....Jenn is in the house.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I really can't wait for all these people to have their turn on the block. They think Janelle is taking it bad?!? I think she has taken this exceptionally well! I don't think they will at all.
    waywyrd, CupidGuest, andee and 1 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Boogie telling Brit that he doesn't think Danielle is a kindergarten teacher. Brit asks what he thinks she is. He speculates possibly med school but more likely a nurse. Bingo. He's nailed it and lists examples of her slips. Brit..as we know, has already called Dani out but is not confirming just agreeing that his theory is sound.
    Texaspet and jeff 4ever like this.

Boogie is outside with Britany questioning Danielle's occupation. Talking about how he realizes she on summer vacation but she wakes up really late for a teacher. Also because she uses real technical terms about medication etc. Brit is kind of egging it on. Boogie just guessed it...."I think she's a nurse, you heard it hear first BB."
    Downsey, sonii82 and jeff 4ever like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    All of a sudden .....Jenn is in the house.
    Yes when he is going to need to use her to his advantage... She will be his star player that week... That is the only thing he sees her and Ian as good for... A vote or and HOH he wants to control... And that is the only time he is going to pay any attention to either one of them..

That is why he wouldn't agree to give up any players the other night... He wants to be the only coach with 3 people to use to get to the end...
    If Dan and Britney better wise up soon and not leave all of Boogs players in the game...

This is the same reason they turned on Janelle the other night was that she hesitated when asked to have Wil leave first or 2 of her players up together... They didn't trust her to keep her side aliance.. But yet, they are letting Boog get away with it... He wants all of his side aliances... And they are foolish enough to let him keep them...
    Janelle shouldn't have went home this week.. It should definately be Frank.... Or at the very least Wil... She shouldn't even be on the block..

That's exactly what I didn't get Sonii. Ok, so Janelle may not have wanted to lose her players, but NONE of them did. You think Dan or Brit would want to get rid of Shane or Danielle? Of course not. Fact was....Danielle put up two people of HER choice. Not theirs. It should have been left alone for the house to decide and then roll from there. Ugh, whatever. What's done is done.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    They didn't trust her to keep her side aliance.. But yet, they are letting Boog get away with it... He wants all of his side aliances... And they are foolish enough to let him keep them...
    Janelle shouldn't have went home this week.. It should definately be Frank.... Or at the very least Wil... She shouldn't even be on the block..
    Exactly...Janelle shouldn't be going home but boogie dug a plan out of nowhere (well possibly Dan) to save Frank. I know the haters won't be happy but it was brilliant.

Overall, I don't think he'll get past 4th place. He and Frank are still going to have shots come their way but as you said..Frank should be gone already.

I like that Boogie still wants Ian around even though he is hard to team with. They like him but he doesn't really help them. I think Ian should stick with Dan.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread