Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Boogie is talking to the camera here?
    Boogie and Frank yes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Boogie and Frank yes.
    I find this odd. DR must have reported some feedback to him. Why else would he decide to say this now? That would have been more typical of a DR talk.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I find this odd. DR must have reported some feedback to him. Why else would he decide to say this now? That would have been more typical of a DR talk.
    Boogie usually gives speeches to the cameras in the mornings since nobody else is up. He talks to "us"
    Shoepie and Mari79 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Boogie - All Janelle fans better enjoy her today because tomorrow it's going to be O V E R. She's going to be back in Minnesota changing diapers again.
    I love how he puts her down for being a housewife.

Yep, she's leaving the BB house and going home to change her baby's diapers.

When Boogie leaves the BB house, will he once again become immersed in scandals of embezzlement and sex rings?

These are the reasons America hates Boogie. I couldn't care less if he lies in the game. He pulls off some big moves and kudos to him for that.

As a person... he's just.... not good. Hard for me to put his "outside the house" antics out of mind.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    So I take it as of right now Janie is going home over Frank? Are the HG's crazy?! Frank is more of a threat!!! IMO, Frank needs to go this week and Boogie next week. If Boogie wins again I might
    From what I am reading and what I see on BBAD it does seem like that's what is going to happen. There doesn't seem to be any flip-flopping ... Jani seems resigned ... so unless production pulls a rabbit out of the hat for her she's going. To me it seemed odd that they did that special feature with Frank and Papa Sid Vicious, and indicated some favoritism.

I am sad and disappointed with this and it's mostly with Dan.

It would be nice to see Janelle perhaps do a weekly commentary and/or at least a blog ... maybe oposing points of view from Jani and Dr. Will
    judibug likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

so the only things of importance that I gathered from the chat with Frank and Boogie:

- they want Joe out next week. They want to put Joe up against a pawn from their group, so they can hopefully secure the POV

- they're hoping next week is a fast forward/double eviction - they would love to be able to get both Joe and Wil out

- Boogie feels like he's really got Danielle in his pocket now (he'd be correct on this)

- they hope Dan will be ready to dump Danielle when the time comes (sounds like they're not planning to turn on Dan anytime soon)

- they think Boogie will be better liked by fans this time around... the audience is different than it was 6 years ago, people like reality characters like him now... they point to the Real Housewives shows as an example

- they want to keep working on Jenn, they think that once their 6 starts turning on each other they'll be able to get her on their side

- as long as Wil is around, they think they can use him to go after someone else from their "silent 6" group
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    so the only things of importance that I gathered from the chat with Frank and Boogie:

- they want Joe out next week. They want to put Joe up against a pawn from their group, so they can hopefully secure the POV

- they're hoping next week is a fast forward/double eviction - they would love to be able to get both Joe and Wil out

- Boogie feels like he's really got Danielle in his pocket now (he'd be correct on this)

- they hope Dan will be ready to dump Danielle when the time comes (sounds like they're not planning to turn on Dan anytime soon)

- they think Boogie will be better liked by fans this time around... the audience is different than it was 6 years ago, people like reality characters like him now... they point to the Real Housewives shows as an example

- they want to keep working on Jenn, they think that once their 6 starts turning on each other they'll be able to get her on their side

- as long as Wil is around, they think they can use him to go after someone else from their "silent 6" group
    Thanks Irish, i kind of space out when they're blowing and going.

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

Boogie - All Janelle fans better enjoy her today because tomorrow it's going to be O V E R. She's going to be back in Minnesota changing diapers again.
    This coming from someone who is also the parent of a baby? I would think she'll regret losing BB, but be ecstatic to be with her baby again.
    andee and Mari79 like this.

FORT Fogey

I don't like Boogie and never have. It is his personality that repels me, not his game play although I am not fond of that either. Lie and scheme all you want, don't care. I just don't like his vitriolic way of manipulating; it is totally unnecessary. And I believe he is wrong that people will like him better. I think a majority are tired of him. 2 seasons were enough!
    CupidGuest, andee, justCoz and 3 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread