+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Has robo-hostguest Shane and Danielle talked at all today? He's not going to have a clue what hit him. lol
    I dont know cause I have to wait for BBAD, but my guess is it will be "business as usual" between the 2 of them. Danielle probably wont give up on hm or change her ways + Shane still wants to pacify her so he keeps her vote, so I dont see things changing much.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Are we allowed to answer this? :LDAO <<<< Not a typo
    What does that mean LDAO?
    Snapit likes this.

FORT Fogey

Just got caught up.

Danielle has NO idea that she is on camera! She really does not get that. I think she is called into the DR a lot because the psychologist checks in with her regularly. They did this with Karen on season 1. Clearly in their contract, since then, not to mention that when out.

Thank you all for your wit and reporting!

#savetrey I love this.

She will not be able to escape the truth by brushing it off as internet haters. There is far too much out there now! Trey is probably loving the fact that he will finally be done with her!

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

upon further facebook stalking (tee hee) -- the pictures of the famous Trey with the blond girl were uploaded on July 9, which was before the show even aired. Danielle is all worried that he might see her with Shane and start seeing someone. HAHAHA.
    waywyrd, Snapit, GabbyG and 2 others like this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

FORT Fanatic

A question.... is it true that Jenn/Wil/Ashley/Ian are a solid alliance? If so...why don't they put there diffs aside ( yeah yeah, they hate janelle..) and join Joe to save Jani? Then Frank is gone, and the perceived weaker players' alliance at least has a chance with the numbers evening up. Plus they have a proven successful competitor on their side.

Brit in the HOH shower, Danielle and Shane now up in the bed. I'm sure now we'll hear them complain about Joe's pitch to Shane.

Shane saying Ashley is either a really good actress or in a lot of pain. Shane said he had to carry her to her bed.

Danielle says, she could have addictive behavior, have you noticed she takes advil a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCJUDE View Post
    A question.... is it true that Jenn/Wil/Ashley/Ian are a solid alliance? If so...why don't they put there diffs aside ( yeah yeah, they hate janelle..) and join Joe to save Jani? Then Frank is gone, and the perceived weaker players' alliance at least has a chance with the numbers evening up. Plus they have a proven successful competitor on their side.
    No. Jenn/Wil/Ashley is an alliance, but not Ian. They hate Janelle and want to get all the coaches out.

Danielle's shoveling chips in her mouth, I can't listen.

Danielle bragging that she picked up the weights last night that Boogie was doing, it was 100 pounds, she picked it up in front of him and then Danielle was like, oh no, I don't want him to think I'm strong, so I faked that I couldn't do it so I put it back down.

Shane tells her it wasn't 100 pounds. She said yes it was, 45 on each side and the bar is 10. He said no darlin, they were 10 pounds, I saw you do it.

Then she starts talking about how strong she is because she does gymnastics.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Not that Danielle is in any danger but one thing that really frustrates me is when the HOH spends all of their time in the HOH with their chosen few.

Danielle has spent about 90mins outside the HOH today.

Last season Jeff drove me crazy. He and Jordon would stay up in HOH while Shelly plotted their exit. Why do the hoh's isolate themselves? Especially as the game progresses, I would want to have my ear to every convo. Mind you...having watch the feeds for three seasons, I'd probably be sooooo incredibly paranoid I'd never sleep and would be pulled from the game for rocking for hours in the hammock.
    march, Snapit and Texaspet like this.

+ Reply to Thread