+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree641Likes

Thread: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/8 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

It's just sad that Janelle has not figured it out yet. Maybe we can blame it on having a baby, they say it takes a year to get your brain back to normal.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

the "save Janelle" movement is pretty funny too. Selling $25 t-shirts. Geez.

Janelle had a nip slip a few minutes ago and looks dangerously close to another one.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I think Danielle's fixation with Trey is becuase when she first entered the house, he refused to sign the release, so she couldnt talk about him (nor do I think she DID). A week or two in, he changed his mind and signed the release and the DR informed her, which had her scurrying around trying to figure out why he would change his mind "he misses me", "he loves me", etc.

Can someone PM me Trey's name so I can look him up on Facebook? I'm sure his Facebook will be down by the time I get a chance to look him up lol
    You are right that happened, but I think it is much more devious than that for Danielle. Look how much information comes from this 1 thing she said below:

Danielle>>> "maybe him seeing me with another guy will make him want to be with me! I've seen that happen before"

1-It sounds to me like she is just trying to make him jealous to win hm back. OR make Shane Jealous (or BOTH of them).
    2-When she says "ive seen that happen before".....I think she really means she has used this tactic before LOL
    3-The poor guy probably initially refused to sign the release thinking WTH I barely know this girl, but then came around after BB either paid him off or somehow convinced him it would help gain him some fame or something.

Sorry, End-Rant on Danielle for now. I don't know what bugs me so much, but that girl drives me crazy. I think it is because of how she is twisting everything around and making things into what they are not. Master Manipulator Danielle she is. + looney on top of that.

Theres Ian swinging like crazy on that hammock again today...

I wonder if he finds that relaxing or just calming... I have known a few people that need to rock when they need to chill...
    Sticker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Theres Ian swinging like crazy on that hammock again today...

I wonder if he finds that relaxing or just calming... I have known a few people that need to rock when they need to chill...
    Frank even noticed it one day and asked him if he had a rocking chair at his house, and he said yes. So, even Frank noticed he rocks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Frank even noticed it one day and asked him if he had a rocking chair at his house, and he said yes. So, even Frank noticed he rocks a lot.
    And I bet he uses it all the time.. If he is anything like the people I know that rock because it relaxes them, he finds it really soothing and a good way to sit and just take a break and get their thoughts together....
    Sticker likes this.

I am thinking we are going to have a double-eviction this week, so even if Janelle does end up leaving, maybe we will be able to get rid of Boogie too.

I would like to see that happen to force Frank to team up with others.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Has robo-hostguest Shane and Danielle talked at all today? He's not going to have a clue what hit him. lol

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    I am thinking we are going to have a double-eviction this week, so even if Janelle does end up leaving, maybe we will be able to get rid of Boogie too.

I would like to see that happen to force Frank to team up with others.
    CBS likes to promote stuff like that so I don't think it'll happen this week. Maybe next week though. Some of the HGs have a theory the last eviction before jury will be a double
    Sticker likes this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Ohhhh....help us please...now Danielle wants her Trey back, and is worried if he still likes her. Does she look like a fat a$$ on tv.
    Are we allowed to answer this? :LDAO <<<< Not a typo
    judibug likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread