+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

What gets me is, Janelle has played this game enough to know when people are not willing to share, you are in trouble!! I'm not a big Janelle fan, but like her enough, to not want her blindsided. No one has promised her their vote......hint Janelle!
    CupidGuest likes this.

Is Ashley gaining weight or is just me? I would think that since she's in the house and can't toke it up then pig out on munchies, she'd lose a few, not gain a few. Not that she looks bad...she's still a pretty girl with a nice body...I just think it's strange because she walks the yard every night.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

just turning feeds back on for the first time in a couple hours - did Janelle pose for any of the HOH pics? I was wondering if she did, if Danielle would delete them before turning the camera in
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Is Ashley gaining weight or is just me? I would think that since she's in the house and can't toke it up then pig out on munchies, she'd lose a few, not gain a few. Not that she looks bad...she's still a pretty girl with a nice body...I just think it's strange because she walks the yard every night.
    Ashley said last night that she goes in the storage room and pigs out on ice cream and candy everyday!

FORT Fogey

For all of you who want to see Danielle leave next week--- She will "know" that she is seen as the biggest power player and threat in the house and that is why they want her gone. She will be flattered! She will be the biggest power BB has ever seen! I can hear it all now in her interview with Julie. I would like to see her experience the HGs from outside the HOH room with no power and observe what happens.

I know all of you with the feeds are particularly anxious to see her go and I get that! And I thank you for putting up with her ramblings. But it will be more interesting to see her come to understand that she has missed some bonding and not as well received as she may think.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife View Post
    Ashley said last night that she goes in the storage room and pigs out on ice cream and candy everyday!
    Well...that'll do it!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

Whoa....if looks could kill and maim...Janie, Joe and Dani just took a pic together and as Janie was walking away, Dani gave her a snotty ass look. I can't wait until that girl gets what's coming to her.
    andee, justCoz, GabbyG and 4 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Shane so in love it's hard for him to keep his hands off of Dani. Poor guy is showing incredible will power. See his face right after he posed with Dani? No? Well it was pretty much the same as when he eats, competes, schemes, or sleeps. The man has taken personality botox
    waywyrd, Shoepie and dogslife like this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Janelle just said to Dan: "Joe's a lot of things, but he's not a liar"

ummmmm.... say WHAT?
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

This is just sad, Dan please give her a hint.......a small one.

+ Reply to Thread