+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Downsey View Post
    Joe was in HOH telling Danielle that Wil was telling people that he was targetting Danielle and Dan. Janelle told Britney that Wil told Joe that Britney was behind Janelle's nom. Britney and Danielle deciding if they should get Wil up there.

Could be fun.
    Notice it is Joe who is the source of this information in both parts. The first part Joe is talking directly. The 2nd part Janelle got from Joe. It sounds to me like Joe's mouth may be causing trouble again.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, Shane.....its SOOOO believable that you don't talk game to Danielle
    Madison_2008 and Sticker like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Janelle told Shane that Joe is many things, likes to stir things up, but Joe is not a liar.

Apparently Janelle didn't hear the throwing rocks off the overpasss/Ghost story.
    kelly54 likes this.

I just realized what I need to see this season to make it all worth while..... I need to see Shane win HOH and nominate Danielle.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I just realized what I need to see this season to make it all worth while..... I need to see Shane win HOH and nominate Danielle.
    Oh please make it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Notice it is Joe who is the source of this information in both parts. The first part Joe is talking directly. The 2nd part Janelle got from Joe. It sounds to me like Joe's mouth may be causing trouble again.
    I think Brit did tell Wil that....so Brit is trying to cover her lie...they all will catch up with her soon,I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I think Brit did tell Wil that....so Brit is trying to cover her lie...they all will catch up with her soon,I hope.
    She may have....I'm just trying to point out that Joe is the one sharing it with Janelle and also trying to stir up crap in the HOH. I think Joe gets a kick of being the one to share the "dirt" to get people riled up.

I do agree with you, that we are due for a house meeting or something that may explode the house into a "he said/she said". This could be good. Hope Janelle calls a house meeting and puts everyone on the spot. LOL

Brit has lied more than anyone in that house imo. Can't wait until it bites her, where the sun don't shine!
    andee, maude~flanders and GabbyG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    She may have....I'm just trying to point out that Joe is the one sharing it with Janelle and also trying to stir up crap in the HOH. I think Joe gets a kick of being the one to share the "dirt" to get people riled up.

I do agree with you, that we are due for a house meeting or something that may explode the house into a "he said/she said". This could be good. Hope Janelle calls a house meeting and puts everyone on the spot. LOL
    See..Joe is the only one that has stayed loyal to Janelle. He's trying to find out what's going on, but can't get any info from no one. And we all know why that is.....
    Sticker likes this.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Now Britney is all pissed at Wil. Something about telling Wil something that Wil told Joe and then Joe told Janelle and now Janelle confronted Britney. Are you with me?

They are both saying that they can't trust Wil.
    but... but... Danielle says Wil wouldn't lie to her!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread