+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Joe is telling Danielle that after nominations Wil told Ian, Joe & Jenn that they have to get Dan & Danielle out of the house because they are too close.

This might help, IF Wil was on the block.....but he isn't Joe! Lets bad mouth Frank!
    Last edited by JustJuls; 08-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Now Britney is all pissed at Wil. Something about telling Wil something that Wil told Joe and then Joe told Janelle and now Janelle confronted Britney. Are you with me?

They are both saying that they can't trust Wil.

FORT Fanatic

Joe was in HOH telling Danielle that Wil was telling people that he was targetting Danielle and Dan. Janelle told Britney that Wil told Joe that Britney was behind Janelle's nom. Britney and Danielle deciding if they should get Wil up there.

Could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Now Britney is all pissed at Wil. Something about telling Wil something that Wil told Joe and then Joe told Janelle and now Janelle confronted Britney. Are you with me?

They are both saying that they can't trust Wil.
    Joe was sharing something with Janelle yesterday, and I cant remember what was being said in a post, but it struck me as something that I couldnt beleive he was telling her that. It was right after Will created the Team T*** There was a post about Joe telling Janelle something right about that time......wish I could remember what he said, but it took me by surprise he was saying that to her. Maybe this is what is being referred to.

FORT Fan

Did anyone call Joe out about throwing rocks off the overpass?? Never mind the ghost story about the watch being returned -- what the heck was he doing throwing rocks? As someone who had a car windshield smashed by an idiot doing the same thing, I really hope someone pointed out that this is unacceptable behavior. Makes me like Joe even less, if that's possible.

I think this maybe right..."Janelle told Britney that Wil told Joe that Britney was behind Janelle's nom."......BUT, I am not sure if Will even said that to Joe or if maybe Will + Joe were just talking + wondering about whether Brittany was the one behind it. I am betting it was just pure speculation at the time, and now it has turned into fact somehow.

Janelle is pitching herself to Shane now. He's saying that if Britney is voting for her to stay....he will as well. He said he wants to talk with Brit, Dan & Danielle about it.

Janie is so off her game it's not even funny. At first, I was indifferent to her leaving, but after the crap Danielle the Great pulled last night, I want her to rally so bad. Even if she's evicted, I want her to go down fighting...not by a blindside
    waywyrd, andee, Texaspet and 6 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I think they need to realize that Janelle doesn't have ANYONE besides Joe. She would be the perfect person to scoop up.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Janie is so off her game it's not even funny. At first, I was indifferent to her leaving, but after the crap Danielle the Great pulled last night, I want her to rally so bad. Even if she's evicted, I want her to go down fighting...not by a blindside
    I agree that she's off her game. BUT! I do think she's getting it back. She's on a mission to stay now. Little by little she's going to realize things. She'll get it.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread