+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Because everybody this season likes to complain and talk trash but they won't back it up. Blah.
    Punkin, Allie and scoot13 like this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Janelle to Ashley "You don't think people would lie to me and tell me that they are voting for me, do you?"

Ashley "Who would do that?"

Punkin and kelly54 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Janelle "You've always been a good friend to me in this house, I know you won't vote me out."

kelly54 likes this.

If I had someone that would cook for me every night, I would love it! And the nights I wanted something else,I would cook it myself or tell him to cook it. And what would make it even better, if he cleaned up after! I know.....I'm dreaming!

FORT Fanatic

Are there many of us listening the couch crew? Britney has question cards, like a dinner party game, where she'll as various deep questions ie Who has inspired you, what would you do if money was not an object ect.

Britney then asked if anyone had an experience with ghosts or spirits. Joe hummed for a second and then said he has. Proceeded to tell a story about being young and throwing rocks off an overpass when his watch came off his wrist. If you didn't hear it...typical Joe drama. Mah fren and I saw the watch follow the rock, we watched my watch fall never to be seen again. But...when he turned around saw the watch on the ground beside him. He's not done though...lol..when we picked up the watch they could see "greek" writing in the dust. Boogie and Britney looked like they wanted to laugh so hard. I called BS.

Good times Joe. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    they are talking about dreams....

they say a dream about your teeth falling out is a common. I've never heard that.
    Yeah, I used to have a dream dictionary that said it commonly means 'a fear of growing older or those around you growing older' .. I have this dream about twice a year myself
    lilcountriegal likes this.

Dang...Ashley is a good liar...! Has Janelle ever told Ashley,she was to dumb to win comps?

I'm wondering how much of a pipe dream it is to hope Dan wins HOH Thursday.. he needs to redeem the dumb moves he has made recently.. that of telling Boogie about the plan to get Frank out and then not letting plans to get Frank out this time around just go thru.. if he is such a big fan of Boogie then he should know without a doubt he is going to stick a knife in his back the very first chance he gets.. sigh...

If Dan isn't the HOH winner this week, then please, please, please be Ian.. I'm hoping AG is throwing in a comp purely based on Science, TPTB have been quite obvious in gearing a comp toward players before.. so why not??

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Dang...Ashley is a good liar...! Has Janelle ever told Ashley,she was to dumb to win comps?
    I can't imagine. But maybe she said that other people have said it.....which....IS true. Also Ashley made her self look a little more bad a$$ than she was....she was telling Britney that she told Janelle she shouldn't say things to people that hurt their feelings. I didn't hear that. Did any of you?

+ Reply to Thread