+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Thank you all for staying up. Very funny read!

Now they're talking about "Wizard of Oz" Dani mentions poppies.

"What's a poppy?" asks Shane.

"It's a flower," snaps Dani, irritated that her earlier fears about her being smarter than him are realized. "It's where opium comes from."

Then she realizes that she was able to show off her valuable "medical school" education and perks up enough to start trashing Janelle again.
    Texas, you are so funny!

Danielle is giving me untold pleasure from your posts. I know it is difficult to watch but your reporting is hysterical!

Janelle is resigned to leaving now. Best case senario is if she could gather the women and help them see that sticking together is the only way to survive. Brit will have no leverage in a conversation about this but Janelle does because she has nothing to gain.

It won't be as fun to watch if the Brogade gets a foot hold. Well, they actually do have one now!

Anyone think there will be a double eviction on Thursday? This would be the only way the women would have a shot at staying in the game. Does AG want an all male game? I don't think so. With a little help in the DR the women might be persuaded to listen to Janelle's advice.

Jenn, Brit, Danielle, Ashley all vote for Boogie and the rest of the votes split between Joe and Wil perhaps? I know, I know, take the needle out of my arm, right?
    Texaspet likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If they were in the "real world" (not the TV show!) I'd also be advising Shane to run for it,but on BB he's got to find some way to keep Danielle hooked....if she goes into woman scorned mode it will be a scorched earth policy around Shane. And, nuts as she seems to be, she HAS won vetoes and HOH, so she's likely to have some power again, not just this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    If they were in the "real world" (not the TV show!) I'd also be advising Shane to run for it,but on BB he's got to find some way to keep Danielle hooked....if she goes into woman scorned mode it will be a scorched earth policy around Shane. And, nuts as she seems to be, she HAS won vetoes and HOH, so she's likely to have some power again, not just this week.
    I agree. Love the bolded!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Brit says that Janelle is calling them a showmance, and Shane said that he shouldn't even be up there. He's looking to get the hell out! Now, Danielle is going crazy-ass bitch on his ass about the whole thing. She thinks that Shane is mean to avoid having real feelings for her. Britney is leading them in deep breating exercises and trying to do some "couples counseling". Danielle goes first and says that Shane is moody and treats her badly and varies from day to day. She says that Shane is being a douche to her. She says that he makes a deal and then doesn't keep it and says she didn't win. (this is ALL about the kiss!)
    I big round of applause for us FORT'ers that saw that coming apparently before Dani.

Just watched the flashback, and laughed loads. The look on Shane's face when Britney crawled between them...relieve. He's never looked more comfortable.

Dani's face throughout is fantastic. She so wanted to run to the bathroom and lock the door and wait until half the house was ready to talk her back to safety.

Britney has known from the beginning he's not into her and she was fine but make sure that you keep her close. Poor Shane has no idea what to do...he has the look of "should I take one for the team?" lol

Britney was a star as the "marriage doctor". I think she was loving it. Sh!t distruber. love it.
    maude~flanders likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thank you all for staying up. Very funny read!

Texas, you are so funny!

Danielle is giving me untold pleasure from your posts. I know it is difficult to watch but your reporting is hysterical!
    Glad you enjoyed it. She and Shane are a goldmine of craziness. They truly bring out the inner snark in me

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. She and Shane are a goldmine of craziness. They truly bring out the inner snark in me
    I really hope some of this ends up on youtube. I didn't think I would be repelled by anyone more than Maggie and Cappy, but it has happened.
    Texaspet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I'm sure they will...I haven't seen any love for her across the internet...only disgust which grows bigger every day.
    Yeah I myself thought I liked her but then realized it was just because she could keep Dan safe.......I really can't stand the chick!
    polarpi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    That thing on Joe's chin makes me think he has a cigarette dangling out of his mouth whenever I glance up at the TV screen.
    I keep thinking that a squirrel has made it's nest in his mouth. I swear it see that tail wag every once in a while.

+ Reply to Thread