+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Now they are talking about the seasons that BB gives them to watch during sequester. Boogie just had a light bulb go off and he realized that BB doesn't give them any seasons that the current vets were in.

back to fish

Joe is snoozing on the other feed.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    It keeps going to fish....

frank said, they never told him he couldn't wear it.

Now they are talking about the hamster that lost all his clothes one season. I can't remember who that was.
    freakin Enzo. One of my least fave HGs EVER. He was a have-not in the penguin suit and complained the whole time, plus he constantly snuck food. Yuck.
    GabbyG and scoot13 like this.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

now they're complaining again about Joe's cooking and using all the food.

Britney would starve if Joe didn't cook for her. She's even made comments about she's too lazy to fix her own food and always wants to wait for someone else to make something for her.

Boogie says how are we going to do the non-group dinner tonight?

they are staging a revolt....Talking about taking the kitchen back over.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

It keeps going to fish....

frank said, they never told him he couldn't wear it.

Now they are talking about the hamster that lost all his clothes one season. I can't remember who that was.
    That was Enzo that lost his clothes. I'm glad they are making Frank carry his pom-poms.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    now they're complaining again about Joe's cooking and using all the food.

Britney would starve if Joe didn't cook for her. She's even made comments about she's too lazy to fix her own food and always wants to wait for someone else to make something for her.
    If they all hate Joes cooking and using all the food and they want the kitchen back... Then why didn't Danielle put Joe up and vote him out instead of Janelle... That would have been a great way to solve the problem....

And it would have made everyone happy all the way around... The HG and us...
    We wouldn't have to listen to Joe's loud voice and his yelling at the camera when he talks in the DR..
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-07-2012 at 01:50 PM.

I wish Janelle would get wind of this blindside, and call them all out for their lies. Why not....she's going home either way.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I wish Janelle would get wind of this blindside, and call them all out for their lies. Why not....she's going home either way.
    I think it's to the point where nobody would believe her anyway... it's such a witch hunt

FORT Fanatic

I think I've watched this season with out much of a bias. I did like Janelle, Dan and Britney (for her humour, not her alliance) and didn't like Boogie. I've come to like Janelle a lot less, way too much sleeping and mean girl talk. Honestly, I don't find her at all down to earth. Still smart but the Bombshell/Marilyn Monroe voice is getting on my nerves.

Still like Dan, but Ian and Frank are close behind.
    Britney, I like her. She has a similar personality to one of my best friends.
    Boogie. Didn't think I'd like him but I think he's played exceptionally well. The first two times Frank was lied to and put up on the block, both remained friendly and involved. Boogie had a 48 tantrum(well hardly compared to his past seasons) but it worked well as Dan came to Boogie to for a new alliance. Boogie stayed loyal to Frank, would not budge and was completely blunt to Janelle that he didn't want to work with her. In fact, he ran circles around Janelle and she's on the block and most likely to be going home and he may have saved Frank. Yes, he still has a mouth but how could an extremely intelligent person deal with Danielle. She'd do my head in and I'd say horrible thing about her...not that she is chubby but that she's insecure, boring but also very self-centred. Boogie didn't offend me with his comments, thought they were all completely true.

All said, it's only Tuesday morning. With this group that flopping has barely begun.
    Texaspet, Shoepie and jeff 4ever like this.

Boogie says how are we going to do the non-group dinner tonight?

they are staging a revolt....Talking about taking the kitchen back over.
    Why don't they just sit him down and tell him? Maybe work something out so he's cooking 2-3 meals a week instead of all of them? If he doesn't like it...tough! They out number him and they don't like him anyway, so if he's mad...oh well.
    Punkin likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread