+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Dan will be their #1 target
    I totally agree. Then Brit, Boogie last.

I have a sneaking suspicion DR is going to tip Janie off that she's going.... even if they cant change the outcome, it will make for good TV if she finds out she's going.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    As a long time lurker, I would also like to say thank you to everyone who recaps the feeds for us who don't have them, you all do a great job!!
    The time is now Moontat to come out of lurkerville....Hope you join the discussions!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion DR is going to tip Janie off that she's going.... even if they cant change the outcome, it will make for good TV if she finds out she's going.
    I think the DR has told them to make sure it is a blindside. That is better drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think the DR has told them to make sure it is a blindside. That is better drama.
    I'm not sure what production is wanting....they have so much drama in the house this season, it seems to me they wouldn't mind a little less.

I too think the coaches are out the door pretty quick. I'm getting used to the idea of Janie going and sort of hope that Dan, Boogie and Brit follow her out the door. I can't imagine any newbie wanting to keep Boogie around if they watched or heard anything about All-Stars.

Danielle makes me cringe and Shane makes me barf. I'm so ready to see these idiots feel some pain.
    maude~flanders, GabbyG and Dukie like this.
    Gotta The Fort

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Brit, Boogie and Frank outside having their Morning Janelle Bashing
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't think Boogie will come off as a strategy genius. None of the coaches will make it far. Janelle is fortunate to be going first, really.

I have changed my focus. I am looking to see how Danielle is received and her actions. She fascinates me, in a disceting a frog way.

And if one of the T alliance wins HOH, who will Boogie pressure them to put up or will he just sit back and spew with Frank, feeling safe? I am curious since he has alligned with everyone!

There is a lot coming our way. It promises to be an all nighter for EST on Thursday.

I think Boogie continues to come off as a manipulator, and a cruel one at that. He likes to hurt people when they are down.
    The man even looks like a cartoon devil.

I don't know what the deal is with Frank ... but I don't believe his success is coincidental. We have to remember that they are creating a TV show ... and Boogie talks a lot about giving them ... the producers ... "good television". We know that plays into things.

I just hate to see Jani lose her status/image as a great player and Dan too. It irks me that some of the truths Jani has been sharing are being called lies. As an example, Boogie did indeed express extreme dislike for Dani and said something to the effect that she wasn't worthy to play the game. And it really bothers me that Dan's insight is missing and he is helping to spearhead a foolish mistake.

Another thing is that Boogie won over some superior players (Jani and Dr, Will) and Boogie is now after another big Fish ... namely Dan.Going after Dan is now going for the gold.

I don't know what this "veto ticket" is that Shane won in the POV ... but wouldn't it be great if it meant he could take anybody down (from the block)any time and he learns of the trickery ... and takes down Janelle at the last minute and Boogie replaced her?

I know ... just wishful thinking.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I'm not sure what production is wanting....they have so much drama in the house this season, it seems to me they wouldn't mind a little less.

I too think the coaches are out the door pretty quick. I'm getting used to the idea of Janie going and sort of hope that Dan, Boogie and Brit follow her out the door. I can't imagine any newbie wanting to keep Boogie around if they watched or heard anything about All-Stars.

Danielle makes me cringe and Shane makes me barf. I'm so ready to see these idiots feel some pain.

I want to see Danielle squirm the most. My ideal scenario next week would be Will, Joe, Jenn or Ashley winning HOH. Boogie and Frank suceeding in pushing for Dan & Shane on the block. Danielle finding out that Boogie lied to her. Shane winning POV and Danielle going up and out the door next Thursday.

Boogie just walked out into the backyard with Frank.

Now Brit joins them.

Bashing Joe leaving crap out in the kitchen.
    Boogie says he bets at home he makes the kids clean.

Frank says he spent sometime with Shane and Danielle this morning.
    Boogie wants to keep up the anti-Joe momentum
    Gotta The Fort

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

echo - the veto ticket just means that Shane is guaranteed to play in next week's veto competition
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

+ Reply to Thread