+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/7 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Please change the feeds BB.....all four on Danielle and Wil.

"This cooking s**t has got to stop!" squeals Wil. They have no food left because of Joe. Wil's calling Joe trailer trash, wants to tell him to kiss his ass, etc.

"She's like, being mean, and cornering me," says Danielle. We don't want to work out, she says.
    "She's about as real as her t*ts," replies Wil. They think Janelle will spend the rest of her time pouting in a corner because nobody will do as she says.

This is a lovely conversation.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I don't know about you....but I have not seen Janelle pout once. Boogie and Frank on the other hand.....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Janelle is bulling then to work out with her. According to Danielle and Brit!

FORT Fanatic

Dani is hilarious. She's recapping her convo's with Janelle and Joe. As you can imagine, she's the star of her memories. We may think she just smiled and nodded a lot and told Janelle how much she wanted her to stay in the house but actually what happened was that she called people on their lies and told them exactly where they stand.

I don't want to be too hard on Dani though, when she told Britney that she was hoping she would be in her wedding party that was sweet.

Now Britney comes up to join the bitch party, complaining that Janelle wants to know when they're going to work out. "I'm getting accosted by the pool!" whines Britney. Danielle asks if Janie is bullying Brit.

Here's an idea: if you don't want to work out, tell her you don't want to work out.

More round robin bitching about all of Joe and Janelle's lying.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    "This cooking s**t has got to stop!" squeals Wil. They have no food left because of Joe. Wil's calling Joe trailer trash, wants to tell him to kiss his ass, etc.

"She's like, being mean, and cornering me," says Danielle. We don't want to work out, she says.
    "She's about as real as her t*ts," replies Wil. They think Janelle will spend the rest of her time pouting in a corner because nobody will do as she says.

This is a lovely conversation.
    I think we now know who was in charge of naming the "Team T" name. I'm wondering if that 3 person alliance (Will, Jenn, Ashley i think) kinda fell apart already or not.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Janelle is bulling then to work out with her. According to Danielle and Brit!
    This is absolutely ludicrous. Danielle has practically been begging at the chance to work out with Janie. These two have lost it. Britney should really know better about this type of behavior, being that she got so much crap for it on her season. Plus...she isn't just saying it about Rachel, the one we all hated anyway....she's saying it about one of the most popular BB houseguests...ever.
    Punkin, waywyrd, Downsey and 6 others like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Dani is soooo stress eating today.

lol...she's left the hoh and the cheezits and candy and went downstairs and is chowing down on cookies.
    Last edited by Downsey; 08-07-2012 at 07:18 PM.

"We're not doing f***ing workout right now!" declares Danielle. She tells Britney that the two of them are going to march right on down to the pool and NOT work out, that bully Janelle be damned. "I don't want to be meeeeeaan," cries Brit.

Danielle is all bluster and BS behind closed doors, but face to face? She's a mute little mouse.

The HoH crew makes me want to vomit.

+ Reply to Thread