+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only use this thread to discuss what is happening on the feeds today, and not as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day, please use the appropriate day's thread, or the BB14 Strategy thread to discuss game moves in greater depth. or any of the houseguests' bio threads if you have news about them from outside the house.

The BB14 Strategy thread can be found here.

Day 31
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Re: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Wil, Ashley and Jenn have been up all this time talking in the backyard. They're just going to bed now.

I didn't catch the conversation, but if there's a new newbie-only alliance, I'd be happy. I don't want them to repeat the mistakes of the starstruck BB13 cast. Time to go vet-hunting.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Go to bed thinking Janelle is safe this week and wake up and to learn that the house has flipped (again) and it looks like she is going up and will be voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Wil, Ashley and Jenn have been up all this time talking in the backyard. They're just going to bed now.

I didn't catch the conversation, but if there's a new newbie-only alliance, I'd be happy. I don't want them to repeat the mistakes of the starstruck BB13 cast. Time to go vet-hunting.
    "Team T***" (Wil, Jenn & Ashley) is all for getting all the coaches out. They plan to evict Janelle this week and when they win HOH next week they will get Dan out next. They think they are going to run the house now.
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 08-06-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Its amazing how quickly you think that you are in control in the BB House! And its all usually an illusion--you have no power and you are out on you rear this Thursday.
    It will be interesting to see how far this new alliance gets.
    CupidGuest likes this.

Season 14 the most delusional house guests ever, at this point I think it's a shame that one of them will win, none of them are worthy. This constant flip flopping is crazy as is believing anything Boogie says. Why is it if he attacks someone he feels it's his brilliant game play but if someone attacks him or Frank he's all outraged and how dare they. At this point if they send Janelle home she should consider it a lucky escape from this nuthouse.
    If this newbie "t***" alliance works at least it would be new players doing something on their own but so far they are just coming across as "Bitter Bettys" that no one is recognizing them or even paying attention to them.

I am just really confused why Dan thought he had to tell Boogie that they were not going to use the POV. Now the plans change and he doesn't think he owes Jani to tell her she is going up. I don't get it! Something is not adding up here.
    andee and catsrule like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342 View Post
    "Team T***" (Wil, Jenn & Ashley) is all for getting all the coaches out. They plan to evict Janelle this week and when they win HOH next week they will get Dan out next. They think they are going to run the house now.
    How do they know Janelle is going on the block? Or was this just musing about what they would love to happen?
    Last edited by TheIrishEyes; 08-06-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    amberds03 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    I am just really confused why Dan thought he had to tell Boogie that they were not going to use the POV. Now the plans change and he doesn't think he owes Jani to tell her she is going up. I don't get it! Something is not adding up here.
    Dan "knew" Frank was going and wanted Boogie to trust him. At the time he was still hoping for a coach alliance.

FORT Fogey

As it stands now? Do I have this right?

"Powertful" 6 =Dan, Boogie, Frank, Britt, Danielle, Shane. And we can put Ian there too.

T*** = Jenn, Joe, Wil, Ashley.

And that leaves Janelle alone and gone this week, as of now.

I don't see anyone who would vote to save her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast