+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I only have BBAD. but taking Wil off was the plan last night and Frank said he was OK with it. Boogie was in the HOH room.

Dan and Brit are between a rock and what's under it.
    Dan and Brit were all in favor of this last night to the point of euphoria.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Unless Dan is playing smart. Perhaps Britney would give Janelle a vote and Dan would be the swing and blindside Boogie and Frank.

The only part of this I like is taking Wil off the block. Dani promised Wil safety and she now keeps her promise. She can mention this to him and perhaps insure hers, Dan's and maybe Shane's safety for a week. She actually could use this as an excuse to put anyone on the block, including Janelle, to replace him.
    She asked Wil if he would promise not to put up her or Dan. He said we're good, I won't put you up. But he didn't say he wouldn't put her or DAN up.

If Wil wins HOH I'd bet money he's putting up Dan and Boogie.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She is going to be devastated when she gets out and hears about her image.
    Not only what her image was like already, but now that she's going after America's Sweetheart, forget about it.

Wil said a little while ago about Janelle, that "she thinks she has so many fans"

Umm, well, sorry bud but she does.

I have heard that Janelle fans have been tweeting rude things to Dan's wife. I hope this doesn't get out of hand like the Shelly stuff did last year.
    Moontat likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

The cockier they get the harder they will fall.
    I know Danielle will, but I just hate to see Dan get caught up in it.

And, Boogie.... I dunno.... I think he and Frank are going to plow through the house now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    She asked Wil if he would promise not to put up her or Dan. He said we're good, I won't put you up. But he didn't say he wouldn't put her or DAN up.

Well, Boogie *did* say last night that he was willing to take the hit for the team because he believed in this new alliance so strongly! Maybe he'll get his wish Besides, I think he would be insulted if Wil, Jenn or Joe *didn't* put him up.

Ah, it reminds me of the good old days when Dr. Will would pretty much challenge the house to put him up and send him home.

FORT Fogey

I see that too.
    Texaspet likes this.

I have heard that Janelle fans have been tweeting rude things to Dan's wife. I hope this doesn't get out of hand like the Shelly stuff did last year.
    Ugh -- I sure hope it doesn't go that far, either. At least, Dan has as many fans as Janelle (I doubt Shelley had as many as Jeff?), so maybe it will balance itself out.

And until we have confirmation that Danielle has actually switched the noms during the veto ceremony, I'm not sure anyone should worry.

Plus I'm sure Wil is in no hurry to keep any promise to Danielle, who promised him he wasn't going on the block and then put him up.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Taking Will off is the plan now. This could change.
    Did I miss Boogie approving of this plan?
    The way I saw it go down was at first they had planned on just taking Frank down and putting Janelle in his place. I think what happened is once they made the decision that they wanted Janelle gone, they began to think of ways to "cushion the blow" and kind of fool her into thinking she is still safe, so somehow they came up with the idea of leaving Frank up there so they could still say they are targeting him.

Frank + Boogie agreed because they were at the point of agreeing with anything that gets Frank to not get voted out.

It has become much more confusing now, and I just dont think it will matter, as Janelle will immediately realize what is happening to her (i believe).
    Shoepie likes this.

trivia

+ Reply to Thread