+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Right now, I don't see Dan voting for Janelle -- none of this would have happened last night if he hadn't talked to Boogie after the coaches met, and given Boogie the nod on getting Janelle out this week.
    Really? If he votes for Will then he has exposed himself to his alliance that Boogie is now breaking up in his talk with Frank!
    Texaspet likes this.

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

To be honest, I don't mind the shake-ups and keeping things exciting. What I hate is that Boogie and Danielle will be even more cocky now.
    Katydyd, amberds03 and Sticker like this.
    "It's a game. I remind myself of that every single day. Can't be mad at how anyone plays." - Amber

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Right now, I don't see Dan voting for Janelle -- none of this would have happened last night if he hadn't talked to Boogie after the coaches met, and given Boogie the nod on getting Janelle out this week.
    Unless Dan is playing smart. Perhaps Britney would give Janelle a vote and Dan would be the swing and blindside Boogie and Frank.

The only part of this I like is taking Wil off the block. Dani promised Wil safety and she now keeps her promise. She can mention this to him and perhaps insure hers, Dan's and maybe Shane's safety for a week. She actually could use this as an excuse to put anyone on the block, including Janelle, to replace him.
    Texaspet likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    just one last comment - right before I turned the feeds off - Danielle says she's the only person brave enough to make this move. *sigh*
    She is going to be devastated when she gets out and hears about her image.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am loving every minute of this! Bring on the flip flopping! If everyone stayed in their alliances where would the entertainment be? This secret is safe with Wil; he is on the block and would never do anything upset this bucket!
    Oh, very true. I keep forgetting Wil is on the block right now. LOL With all the other stuff going on, it seemed like it was just one nominee this week, instead of two.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Unless Dan is playing smart. Perhaps Britney would give Janelle a vote and Dan would be the swing and blindside Boogie and Frank.

The only part of this I like is taking Wil off the block. Dani promised Wil safety and she now keeps her promise. She can mention this to him and perhaps insure hers, Dan's and maybe Shane's safety for a week. She actually could use this as an excuse to put anyone on the block, including Janelle, to replace him.
    Taking Will off is the plan now. This could change.
    Did I miss Boogie approving of this plan?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    To be honest, I don't mind the shake-ups and keeping things exciting. What I hate is that Boogie and Danielle will be even more cocky now.
    The cockier they get the harder they will fall.
    Let It Rain likes this.

She is going to be devastated when she gets out and hears about her image.
    Nah -- she'll be too busy counting the number of pictures of her with Shane on the web* to actually read about anyone's opinion of her. After all, she is certain about what we think -- why waste her precious time comfirming her beliefs??

*Probably, she will be measuring the distance between their lips, too. "Oh, look. Here is the one where his lips were just two yards away from mine. If I change the scale on this to one pixel by one pixel, we're making out!"
    amberds03 and JavaJo like this.

Taking Will off is the plan now. This could change.
    Did I miss Boogie approving of this plan?
    I only have BBAD. but taking Wil off was the plan last night and Frank said he was OK with it. Boogie was in the HOH room.

Dan and Brit are between a rock and what's under it.
    Texaspet and Shoepie like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post

Great idea, Echo. Can we send you in as a pinch-HOH for Danielle? Right now, her reason that she's giving seems to be "I'm Danielle and I endorse this big move."

+ Reply to Thread