+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I just watched bits here and there on flashback. It's incredible to me how Danielle completely twisted her HOH talks with Janelle yesterday and told everyone else how Janelle was bullying her, raging at her, threatening her, etc.

Part of me hopes that Wil does win HOH next week and backdoors Dan, just so it'll be a giant realization to Danielle of what an idiot she is. "Wil would never lie to me" "I can tell Boogie is genuine" blah blah blah.

What a loser.
    I would love that too, the whole me does! My focus has changed. Danielle has become the most interesting HG, for me. The mother in me does not approve of my attitude; she is just a kid. Not enough to stop me though.

If any of Boogies' second alliance wins HOH we may see this. Dan would be the easiest target for them since they think they are in with Boogie. They will get him later.

FORT Fogey

I find it strange that there has been no talk amongst the others about including Danielle and Shane into their alliance. You would think, since she nominated a coach, she would have been considered in private talks. Skippy/AG may have been behind now showing this yet, I suppose.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I just watched bits here and there on flashback. It's incredible to me how Danielle completely twisted her HOH talks with Janelle yesterday and told everyone else how Janelle was bullying her, raging at her, threatening her, etc.

Part of me hopes that Wil does win HOH next week and backdoors Dan, just so it'll be a giant realization to Danielle of what an idiot she is. "Wil would never lie to me" "I can tell Boogie is genuine" blah blah blah.

What a loser.
    Dan commented to Danielle last night that Janelles's approach with Danielle didn't any sense to him. I wonder if he really believes Danielle's version of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    Dani says, "Shane's like my boyfriend, Dan's like my dad, and you're like my BEST FRIEND!"

Brit swears eternal loyalty, while assuring Danielle that she's not trying to come between Dani and her man. Dani assures Brit that she understands, with some female version of "bros before hoes"

"You and I will be lifelong friends," Danielle coos. "I can come stay with you. I can't do that with dan, he's married. I want you at my wedding, Britney. Me and you will get farther together. But JANELLE GOT TO GET THE HELL UP OUT OF HERE. I walked out and she was flirting with Shane!"
    ROFL! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO! Just wait until the wrap party and everyone avoids Dani like she's a rabid dog. I hope that after Janie goes home and Jokers fills her in on every sngle insult and lie spread by the other HGs, especially those driven by jealousy from Brit and Dani, she declines to attend the wrap because those people are so beneath her. I'm actually glad Jani is going now. Why stick around for more behind her back abuse? I almost feel sorry for Dani because she's obviously not quite right in the head and the backlash against her when she goes home will be devistating. She is oblivious to how she is percieved and no one in the house, especially her BFF Brit and her pretend boyfriend Shane, is clueing her in on how crazy she sounds and telling her to tone it down. Not that she could.
    cablejockey likes this.

Season 8 and the bunny suits were 4 people wore them at the same time: Jen, Danielle, Zach and Kail (Kail was evicted while wearing hers)

Unbelievable! I'm caught up on Dani's antics from last night..What is wrong with that girl?? What is the point of throwing Janelle under the bus like that? Everyone wants her out...that isn't going to change just because she was nice to Dani. I watched the whole scene with her and Janelle as it was happening and Janelle was calm, cool and collected the whole time. She didn't insult Dani at all..in fact, she paid her more compliments than she deserved. The whole "I wasn't wearing make-up" thing that Janelle was talking about came up because Dani was talking about how bad her skin is and that she hates getting called to the DR when she's bare faced. Then Janie agreed with her and was telling her that that happened to her after noms. The only thing she really said was that she didn't really like that..she'd prefer to have her face done.

Janelle also offered to give her some dresses when she leaves and she suggested they get together and pamper themselves later. Hair, make-up...As for Janelle using Dani's make-up, they were primping in the bathroom mirror while they were chatting. And how many times has Dani used Janelle's stuff? Oh and yeah, Dani didn't say one word to Janie that she relayed to others. Billy Bad Ass did NOT make an appearance. She was meek and agreed with everything Janie said, lied to her face and promised she wasn't the target and wasn't going home. To hear her retell it, she really put Janie in her place. This girl is bats**t cray cray.

Sorry, I'm just really angry about the whole thing. Janie isn't a saint, but she in no way deserved what Dani dished out.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Unbelievable! I'm caught up on Dani's antics from last night..What is wrong with that girl?? What is the point of throwing Janelle under the bus like that? Everyone wants her out...that isn't going to change just because she was nice to Dani. I watched the whole scene with her and Janelle as it was happening and Janelle was calm, cool and collected the whole time. She didn't insult Dani at all..in fact, she paid her more compliments than she deserved. The whole "I wasn't wearing make-up" thing that Janelle was talking about came up because Dani was talking about how bad her skin is and that she hates getting called to the DR when she's bare faced. Then Janie agreed with her and was telling her that that happened to her after noms. The only thing she really said was that she didn't really like that..she'd prefer to have her face done.

Janelle also offered to give her some dresses when she leaves and she suggested they get together and pamper themselves later. Hair, make-up...As for Janelle using Dani's make-up, they were primping in the bathroom mirror while they were chatting. And how many times has Dani used Janelle's stuff? Oh and yeah, Dani didn't say one word to Janie that she relayed to others. Billy Bad Ass did NOT make an appearance. She was meek and agreed with everything Janie said, lied to her face and promised she wasn't the target and wasn't going home. To hear her retell it, she really put Janie in her place. This girl is bats**t cray cray.

Sorry, I'm just really angry about the whole thing. Janie isn't a saint, but she in no way deserved what Dani dished out.
    There is so much we don't see( or know) when we don't have the feeds.Thanks for this info
    cablejockey and chermorr like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

You're welcome, Fanny. Janie couldn't have been nicer and Danielle was kissing her ass. I can't wait until the HG's get home and can see how she really is.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

yeah I just got through watching BBAD and saw both of those scenes. Dani was lying right and left as she was telling Brittany how she stood up to Janelle. Dani was the one that was crying (if I remember correctly). I think Janelle did "fake cry" though briefly. Janelle was there to suck up and say "no hard feelings" (obviously not genuine feelings but that was her plan) and she never broke character. Dani said Janelle bullied her haha... Dani promised Janelle that she would talk to Shane too, just like Janelle told Brit. I don't know why she would deny that she said that anyway... what would Brittany care? She would have just been blowing smoke at Janelle anyway and isn't that their plan??

Dani just doesn't know when to shut up.

+ Reply to Thread