+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/6 - BB14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    LOL -- I must be very slow this morning, cause I'm staring at it and can't figure out what no-no word starts with the letter "T". Either I am ultra-naive or (more likely) so jaded from teaching junior high kids that I no longer recognize profanity for what it is.

I'm glad that they are at least trying to band together. For all his flip-flopping, I think Wil could be a good player. remember, for awhile he was listening to Janelle in his ear, probably telling him the best thing to do was to totally lie and suck up to the current HOH. (That was never her strategy before, was it? I was under the impression that in past seasons she'd made alliances and stuck with them.)
    I hope you can say this....it's another way of saying "boobs" or breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Hahahahaha! I didn't register on your name in blue!

For those wondering t****. Animals nurse their young with these.
    Hmmmm . . maybe then, they are . . .

Totally Excited AND Totally Screwed?

or, Team End All Two-faced Supremacy

(Shoepie, you may just have to spell it out for me )

I can't help but think -- if these three have figured out the plot to oust Janelle, how long is it going to take Janelle?
    amberds03 likes this.

What a stupid name for a team.... Lets hope that the members are a little brighter than the name they made up..

But I really doubt that.. Jenn is the only one that isn't flaky or emotional...
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-06-2012 at 12:39 PM.
    Texaspet and amberds03 like this.

I don't care for Danielle or Shane or Boogie or Frank or Brit...so I may have to go with team "T".

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Frank and Boogie up talking outside.... hoping they can get Ian to put up Shane and Britney.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Wil goes up to HOH and wakes up Danielle to talk
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

It would be great if someone else got power - if I have to spend another week listening to Danielle talk about how awesome she is for this bold move, my head is going to explode. I don't want them in the HOH. If they succeed in getting Janelle out, I really hope power flips and they all start scrambling. They will see in a second how loyal Boogie is going to be if Wil gets HOH. Oh my gosh this week is going to be long.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Frank and Boogie up talking outside.... hoping they can get Ian to put up Shane and Britney.
    So they won't do it themselves -- at least this week -- but wouldn't mind someone else doing it. I guess this confirms that they have no idea Ian is also working with the Big 4 in a side alliance. And also that they aren't totally committed to going to the end with the other 5 players. Sigh . . . Why is everyone so short-sighted this year? Get your dang alliance together and stop flip-flopping.

I can't help but think that if Janelle and her players hadn't suddenly changed their minds during Willie's HOH about Frank, a lot of this would have been avoided. You live by the flip, you die by the flop . . . or something.
    Last edited by Texaspet; 08-06-2012 at 12:44 PM.

I can't listen to this convo with Danielle acting like she's the big bad a** for making this move

Wil is very excited about the plan

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I can't listen to this convo with Danielle acting like she's the big bad a** for making this move

Wil is very excited about the plan
    I don't even have my feeds on.....may just rely on the FORT from now on. Dan broke my heart!
    andee, maude~flanders and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread