+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: 8/5 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/5 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    It really is shocking that she would not share with her parents some of the most exciting news of her life before going on the show. It really shows something about her. Im not sure what it shows, but it is NOT good.
    well, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Have you heard her tell the stories about how her dad abused her? There are definitely some issues there, that I think are probably the root of her self esteem problems.
    smartguy24, Sticker and my2girlz11 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

James Rhine: "Boogie gets mad, when he gets his own medicine. Let it go Homie and play your game"
    polarpi and carolinamom12 like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

I love seeing Boogie all worked up and mad.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    well, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Have you heard her tell the stories about how her dad abused her? There are definitely some issues there, that I think are probably the root of her self esteem problems.
    Agreed. Just because her mother writes her a letter that she knows will be read to America, does not mean that in the privacy of their home that she is loving and supportive of her daughter. I had a parent like that, and it's hell because people don't want to believe you, then you go home and get treated like crap and (in some cases) physically abused.
    TheIrishEyes likes this.

I can almost feel sorry for Danielle when she finds out that she is not the best BB player in the history of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I can almost feel sorry for Danielle when she finds out that she is not the best BB player in the history of the game.
    or that Shane was never into her? Or that Janelle is not jealous? Or that America does not really like her?

James Rhine: "Boogie gets mad, when he gets his own medicine. Let it go Homie and play your game"
    James Rhine for the next All-Stars!

Boogie frothing at the mouth makes me very, very happy.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

James again: "Boogie loved blindsiding Marcellas and Howie, but now is all butt hurt. Let it go..."

Didnt know that...Thanks. Based on how she exagerrates some things in the house, just wondering how accurate her stories of abuse are though. Those are serious allegations though, so I guess we have to give her some benefit of the doubt on this, until we know otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Didnt know that...Thanks. Based on how she exagerrates some things in the house, just wondering how accurate her stories of abuse are though. Those are serious allegations though, so I guess we have to give her some benefit of the doubt on this, until we know otherwise.
    ARe her mother and father still together?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast